Coyote Bluff

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
VMX_SKYmx99
Team: BOMR

Re: Coyote Bluff

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

Ok.... I just have to restate my previous comment. I just looked at the pic on my phone. Running it in game, oh my God! :shock: Thanks again sir!
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

To be honest, and I don't mean any disrespect, but I think p2sta's coloring is too blue.
VMX_SKYmx99

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

Everyone sees color differently, and monitors don't display them the same either, so it's personal preference. I don't mind if people think his is better. No offense taken. I'm sure he feels the same.
p2sta

Post by p2sta »

its for sure possible that its too blue on your screen. I took the ambient pretty high with blue color, because from the shadows on the environment map it looked they are kinda blueich. It may be my screen or your screen displaying it differently also. You can just edit the file, change the last number of ambient line to something bit lower and you will get rid of the blue ;)
---RiLeY---151---
Team: Factory Privateer

Post by ---RiLeY---151--- »

Awesome track Sky! I really enjoy this one, as for a idea for the next, I think a snowy and snowy mtn environment would be sweet!
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Damn sky you need to make tracks for rf series (you could work on them with other track creators) or maybe we could host a serie with your tracks cuz they're unique (kinda feel the mcm2 style haha)
Phil Doyon #423
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Sky's tracks are really nice and fun, and this isn't a shot against them, but they would need to be a bit wider to be suitable for 22 man races. I feel like a max of 12-16 people and these would race pretty nicely though
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
VMX_SKYmx99

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

RXR_Banjo wrote:Damn sky you need to make tracks for rf series (you could work on them with other track creators) or maybe we could host a serie with your tracks cuz they're unique (kinda feel the mcm2 style haha)
Am I wrong or were you Bonalls back in the MCM days? It's crazy that we have been around this long. I'm too fucking old! Lol I would love to do a series on these past few tracks, or help with the rf sx series. I don't have a ton of time, but I love doing this.
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

I was gonna say, this track reminds me A LOT of the mcm2 days, just the environment and everything, the detail to everything, feels like a old worn down sx track in some valley. My favorite track from you now man, the flow is great everything is amazing! Great job again Alex, keep up the great work!!
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
VMX_SKYmx99

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

Thanks Kyle! I'm glad you like it. McLeod's SX was the track that made me want to get back into making tracks again.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Last night my mates and I spent ages just finding transfers off the side of the track. Your environment is incredible!