MOB.Energy.V2

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
patrickhartle79
Team: VENOM

MOB.Energy.V2

Post by patrickhartle79 »

This is one cool supercross track.

Assfult starting gate.

Non collision Motool tough block.

Great layout.

I don't know how to upload my screen shots ...please help me so u can see ...it or take my word for it and download it.

Download_Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7b26b ... rgy.V2.zip
patrickhartle79

Re: MOB.Energy.V2

patrickhartle79

PIctures above on the second link
WFerrell30
Team: Privateer

Post by WFerrell30 »

It says we need permission to see the pictures
#MovieStar
GregDearman
Team: TVCO

Post by GregDearman »

Screenshots:

The track itself rides well, the things you can improve on in my opinion would be:

- Decals, having a good set of decals on and off the track makes a huge difference.

- Smooth the edges of the jumps, on multiple occasions I caught rough sections at the side of the jumps making me crash.

- When creating a water area, lower a section and use the water plane model to add a more realistic water feature (I cant think of an open folder track off the top of my head that has it)
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Post by JJH186 »

GregDearman wrote:- When creating a water area, lower a section and use the water plane model to add a more realistic water feature (I cant think of an open folder track off the top of my head that has it)
My track called "Flex Factory Racing Compound" has a water plain. Here is the link of the track http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic. ... 80&start=0.
GregDearman
Team: TVCO

Post by GregDearman »

Turns out your track references decals from different tracks i didn't have, after changing the decals file it looks much better
patrickhartle79

GregDearman wrote:Screenshots:

The track itself rides well, the things you can improve on in my opinion would be:

- Decals, having a good set of decals on and off the track makes a huge difference.

- Smooth the edges of the jumps, on multiple occasions I caught rough sections at the side of the jumps making me crash.

- When creating a water area, lower a section and use the water plane model to add a more realistic water feature (I cant think of an open folder track off the top of my head that has it)
so sorry I fixed some things you said and what its supposed to look like i believe ..Thanks for screen shots so much and if this is better please post screen shots so i see what it looks like for you

NEW Link
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7b26b ... rgy.V2.zip