2016 Australian Motocross Nationals RND 1

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
nings400
Team: Privateer

Re: 2016 Australian Motocross Nationals RND 1

Post by nings400 »

Man i have no idea why your getting such a hard time for this track. i understand that its not up to the ama spec that everyones used to but these guys are running this for free and most of you guys are bagging
this out? good on you dudes for doing this its better then what i could do! really keen for this series im from nz so the time difference will be a little better for me.
Can anyone point me in the direction of the second round and the sign ups and the date and times of round two? cheers
DaleMullins873
Team: Transmoto

Re: 2016 Australian Motocross Nationals RND 1

Post by DaleMullins873 »

nings400 wrote:Man i have no idea why your getting such a hard time for this track. i understand that its not up to the ama spec that everyones used to but these guys are running this for free and most of you guys are bagging
this out? good on you dudes for doing this its better then what i could do! really keen for this series im from nz so the time difference will be a little better for me.
Can anyone point me in the direction of the second round and the sign ups and the date and times of round two? cheers
ahh dude, were up to round 5.
⚔️2017 Australian MX2 Nationals Champion
⚔️2019 MXSEMF 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2019 Australian 250 Supercross Champion
⚔️2020 EMF NA Supercross 250 Champion