2016 Flex Factory Racing Mx Facility

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
J.Perry-669
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JPD

Re: 2016 Flex Factory Racing Mx Facility

Post by J.Perry-669 »

22Ryann wrote:This track needs more downloads & love. I pretty much been pounding laps on it since its been released and man its a blast. The displacement is near perfect. Traction works so good on the berms. Bit slippy on the flat corners but there isn't many of them. Track flows so nice you did a killer job on this man, i suggest some more peeps jump on this maybe the link is blown or you could fix the link.

Only thing that bugs me is were the finish line is! not sure if there is supposed to be an object there or not but wish it was close to the start.

Nice job on this again man, dug the topic up to make sure you get the props!
was just about to come say this, absolutely love coming on here for screen shots and testing out gear, well worthy of the first track in my list.
Like my Content? Like my Facebook page or Donate? https://www.facebook.com/JPerryDesigns6 ... 5656915070
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Post by JJH186 »

J.Perry-669 wrote:
22Ryann wrote:This track needs more downloads & love. I pretty much been pounding laps on it since its been released and man its a blast. The displacement is near perfect. Traction works so good on the berms. Bit slippy on the flat corners but there isn't many of them. Track flows so nice you did a killer job on this man, i suggest some more peeps jump on this maybe the link is blown or you could fix the link.

Only thing that bugs me is were the finish line is! not sure if there is supposed to be an object there or not but wish it was close to the start.

was just about to come say this, absolutely love coming on here for screen shots and testing out gear, well worthy of the first track in my list.
(Havent been on the forums in a while and I was lost with the newer look) Thanks so much man! I never thought this track was going to get so much popularity like it did/does. \Means a lot. I should be comming back to mxs in a week or so, just bought parts for my new pc build so I will be able to make better tracks!
J.Perry-669
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JPD

Post by J.Perry-669 »

JJH186 wrote:
J.Perry-669 wrote:

(Havent been on the forums in a while and I was lost with the newer look) Thanks so much man! I never thought this track was going to get so much popularity like it did/does. \Means a lot. I should be comming back to mxs in a week or so, just bought parts for my new pc build so I will be able to make better tracks!
wish the track would work on servers to :(
Like my Content? Like my Facebook page or Donate? https://www.facebook.com/JPerryDesigns6 ... 5656915070
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Post by JJH186 »

J.Perry-669 wrote:
JJH186 wrote:
J.Perry-669 wrote:
wish the track would work on servers to :(
It does not? Hmm well that sucks, I havent played mxs in a while so I pretty much need to look up how to make it server friendly all over again. lol
JAH23

Post by JAH23 »

Flex factory VIP still???? ;)