JPD : 2018 TavellaBrosRacing Raceway

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
damonko
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:03 pm
Team: TavellaBrosRacing

JPD : 2018 TavellaBrosRacing Raceway

Postby damonko » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:55 pm

Damon Tavella #611
NA Hoster on MXSEMF Website
TavellaBrosRacing (Tavella Gang)
If you want me to do a series for you text me
Discord : damonko#5557
Email : damontave77@gmail.com

User avatar
BcMxKx37
Posts: 930
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:20 am
Team: BCD
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Contact:

Re: JPD : 2018 TavellaBrosRacing Raceway

Postby BcMxKx37 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:57 pm

dope
Image

User avatar
Jose Eduardo317
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:30 pm

Re: JPD : 2018 TavellaBrosRacing Raceway

Postby Jose Eduardo317 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:56 am

Respect for you :shock:

ThatMxGuyThing
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:37 am
Team: Privateer

Re: JPD : 2018 TavellaBrosRacing Raceway

Postby ThatMxGuyThing » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:05 am

Track Sucks.

User avatar
Jakob Hubbard
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:16 am
Team: BPC
Location: Cold

Re: JPD : 2018 TavellaBrosRacing Raceway

Postby Jakob Hubbard » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:13 am

ThatMxGuyThing wrote:Track Sucks.

nah, you just suck
Image

User avatar
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:46 am
Team: Privateer

Re: JPD : 2018 TavellaBrosRacing Raceway

Postby Jim Kinson » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:32 am

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
ThatMxGuyThing wrote:Track Sucks.

nah, you just suck

Jakob you sticker bomb all your graphics.

User avatar
Brad_Smith
Posts: 197
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:11 pm
Team: Rival Fam
Location: Aus

Re: JPD : 2018 TavellaBrosRacing Raceway

Postby Brad_Smith » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:02 am

Jim Kinson wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:
ThatMxGuyThing wrote:Track Sucks.

nah, you just suck

Jakob you sticker bomb all your graphics.

Oof
Image

ThatMxGuyThing
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:37 am
Team: Privateer

Re: JPD : 2018 TavellaBrosRacing Raceway

Postby ThatMxGuyThing » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:59 am

Jakob Hubbard wrote:
ThatMxGuyThing wrote:Track Sucks.

nah, you just suck


Nah, you just swallow.

*Insert Jakob Spedard Gagging on Cock here*

User avatar
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:46 am
Team: Privateer

Re: JPD : 2018 TavellaBrosRacing Raceway

Postby Jim Kinson » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:01 am

ThatMxGuyThing wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:
ThatMxGuyThing wrote:Track Sucks.

nah, you just suck


Nah, you just swallow.

*Insert Jakob Spedard Gagging on Cock here*

Image

User avatar
D_ROY178
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:16 am
Team: NRG TV
Location: Straya

Re: JPD : 2018 TavellaBrosRacing Raceway

Postby D_ROY178 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:08 am

You'd think after this long and this much criticism about how his tracks ride, they might start improving. I didn't know plastering the track with flashy decals makes it ride better. :lol: :lol:
Image

ThatMxGuyThing
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:37 am
Team: Privateer

Re: JPD : 2018 TavellaBrosRacing Raceway

Postby ThatMxGuyThing » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:12 pm

D_ROY178 wrote:You'd think after this long and this much criticism about how his tracks ride, they might start improving. I didn't know plastering the track with flashy decals makes it ride better. :lol: :lol:



BIG FUCKING'S FACTS, Visuals Over Ride-ability isn't how it should be.

User avatar
Jakob Hubbard
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:16 am
Team: BPC
Location: Cold

Re: JPD : 2018 TavellaBrosRacing Raceway

Postby Jakob Hubbard » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:23 pm

Jim Kinson wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:
ThatMxGuyThing wrote:Track Sucks.

nah, you just suck

Jakob you sticker bomb all your graphics.

Joke's on you I don't make graphics
Image

User avatar
Jakob Hubbard
Posts: 421
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:16 am
Team: BPC
Location: Cold

Re: JPD : 2018 TavellaBrosRacing Raceway

Postby Jakob Hubbard » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:27 pm

Track's perfectly fine, just because you guys can't ride a lap on it doesn't mean it's bad.
Image

ThatMxGuyThing
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:37 am
Team: Privateer

Re: JPD : 2018 TavellaBrosRacing Raceway

Postby ThatMxGuyThing » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:26 am

Jakob Hubbard wrote:Track's perfectly fine, just because you guys can't ride a lap on it doesn't mean it's bad.


Sorry forgot you shit didn’t stink, oh and that’s right if I where faster the track would be better? Wrong the tracks bad cause it’s bad, I could probbaly do a lap if I was willing to waste my time on it, but it ain’t worth the trouble, and arguing with people like you in the community litteraly gets us no where.

Jack needs to take into consideration that his way isn’t always best, why do you think checkz and all the rf guys are continuously refining there skills?

You’re a big idiot

User avatar
BcMxKx37
Posts: 930
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:20 am
Team: BCD
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Contact:

Re: JPD : 2018 TavellaBrosRacing Raceway

Postby BcMxKx37 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:27 am

ThatMxGuyThing wrote:
Jakob Hubbard wrote:Track's perfectly fine, just because you guys can't ride a lap on it doesn't mean it's bad.


Sorry forgot you shit didn’t stink, oh and that’s right if I where faster the track would be better? Wrong the tracks bad cause it’s bad, I could probbaly do a lap if I was willing to waste my time on it, but it ain’t worth the trouble, and arguing with people like you in the community litteraly gets us no where.

Jack needs to take into consideration that his way isn’t always best, why do you think checkz and all the rf guys are continuously refining there skills?

You’re a big idiot
Image


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: azerty, ColtonD719, DKC213, mikeybenedict, trevorburns_ and 9 guests