Breckenridge Supercross

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
ACarew269
Team: Likewise

Breckenridge Supercross

Post by ACarew269 »

Breckenridge Supercross - http://www.mediafire.com/file/fv51o96rh ... X.zip/file
Yo Yo, back at ya with a real nice and realistic supercross track that I have been working on this past week. This track is supposed to be at the local high school football field here in Breck. I've put many diligent hours into this to get it as perfect as possible, really working on the general flow of everything and on the whoops. Also have to give a shout out to the homie Adam Crews, he helped me with getting the triples and finish line to scale. Everyone enjoy!

Credits:
Skybox & Lights - OaklahomaMotosportsComplex
Decals & Mtns - Suzuki.Circuit
Objects - Twistmoto
Screenshots & testing - Brandon Cocroft
-Anyone else I left out as well, thank you
Railin Ruts n Nailin Sluts
white327
Team: ENK Racing

Re: Breckenridge Supercross

Post by white327 »

It is a really fun track. I have a couple of cents to throw in. IMO: The start is a tad bit too long, some of the sections (mostly endzones) are very long with not alot of obstacles in them. Like the endzone before the right hander into the wall, that section has a booter double, followed my nothing much and the section is very long. Some of the jump faces are rolled out making it (not too terribly) tough for a 250 to hit. theres a couple on offs that you have to be 3rd-4th pinned (with a long run up) to get on and off clean because the lips are rolled out. There is a couple triple in's that could use a bit more pop on the faces for 250's / 125's to be able to clear a little bit easier. The triple out before the finish line, while its easy to hit, i think the face could be a little more peaked to give it that little pop. Overall, it is a fun track to ride. Just my 2 cents! Thank you for the release!
ACarew269
Team: Likewise

Re: Breckenridge Supercross

Post by ACarew269 »

white327 wrote:It is a really fun track. I have a couple of cents to throw in. IMO: The start is a tad bit too long, some of the sections (mostly endzones) are very long with not alot of obstacles in them. Like the endzone before the right hander into the wall, that section has a booter double, followed my nothing much and the section is very long. Some of the jump faces are rolled out making it (not too terribly) tough for a 250 to hit. theres a couple on offs that you have to be 3rd-4th pinned (with a long run up) to get on and off clean because the lips are rolled out. There is a couple triple in's that could use a bit more pop on the faces for 250's / 125's to be able to clear a little bit easier. The triple out before the finish line, while its easy to hit, i think the face could be a little more peaked to give it that little pop. Overall, it is a fun track to ride. Just my 2 cents! Thank you for the release!
Thank you man, I really appreciate you taking the time to give me some feedback, its the only way I can learn. I will definitely keep all of this in mind when making my next supercross, it is really good advice. Hopefully will have another sx done in a few weeks thats got some of those changes, have a great day man!
Railin Ruts n Nailin Sluts