Flying Sprocket Ranch

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
edn219
Team: Privateer

Flying Sprocket Ranch

Post by edn219 »

Greetings, this is the first track I have made, have had the game for years and still suck so I wanted to finally learn how to build tracks and also build one to practice ruts, off cambers, hip jumps, and tricky (for me) sections. I know in my opinion what a good sim track should be and I know this does not have it all clearly, but for the first try I don't think it is horrible. It is set on my imaginary property in the PNW with my imaginary equipment and shop home. Anyways,

Thanks to sethpeety for all his help, DJ99MX for grass and trees, haggqvist for banner, track markers, and haybales

I hope you all find some joy in it, let me know what you think if you would, it would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully the images and link work...

In Game; EDN: Flying Sprocket Ranch

DL; https://www.mediafire.com/file/j0fqpqzw ... h.zip/file
Cody D

Re: Flying Sprocket Ranch

Post by Cody D »

cant wait to play looks sweet
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

This track is truely awesome! I like the environment and that it really feels like a track in the middle of the PNW!
It's fast, it's challenging and it's got one really fun leap! (on a 250F atleast on the triple-triple-downhill and step up going quad-double-step up), once you found your flow you can go really really fast on it, so many lines and options! The start and finish line are placed very good and the pits fit in there like a glove. It's got some things that could be improved, just very small things though, but hey... this is your first track and it's already so damn good and fun!
I mean I downloaded it and played it for an hour straight, that says enough i think?!
Keep it up!
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
edn219

Post by edn219 »

Andy_Hack wrote:This track is truely awesome! I like the environment and that it really feels like a track in the middle of the PNW!
It's fast, it's challenging and it's got one really fun leap! (on a 250F atleast on the triple-triple-downhill and step up going quad-double-step up), once you found your flow you can go really really fast on it, so many lines and options! The start and finish line are placed very good and the pits fit in there like a glove. It's got some things that could be improved, just very small things though, but hey... this is your first track and it's already so damn good and fun!
I mean I downloaded it and played it for an hour straight, that says enough i think?!
Keep it up!
Oh good I am glad you enjoy it! Thank you for your feedback, I am very excited to apply what I learned making this track to another, very cool thank you.
Braap677

Post by Braap677 »

super good track man i played it for a good bit too. keep it up.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I'll echo what Andy said! The speeds do get a little high on the 450 - I think traction with a little more drag would keep things in check. I love the flow of all the steep turning jumps.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Post by model_90 »

this track is like a roller coaster, low on difficulty but big on fun-factor with how these jumps flow into each turn
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
edn219

Post by edn219 »

KTM57 wrote:I'll echo what Andy said! The speeds do get a little high on the 450 - I think traction with a little more drag would keep things in check. I love the flow of all the steep turning jumps.
Good to hear, I will play with that for my next one, thanks!