BRITISH MX TRACKS (REQUESTS AND RELEASES)

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
g-dub
Team: DUBMOTO/EKSBrand.com

Re: BRITISH MX TRACKS (REQUESTS AND RELEASES)

Post by g-dub »

i need a couple of guys who have rode Cusses gorse for beta testing. let me know if you wanna have a go,ppl who have ridden it only please. Its the 2013 version. also i would like to see Popham on the a303 near andover. thats a lovely track. :)
http://www.EKSBRAND.com

Steam Name: G-DUB MX
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

I'll test it
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
g-dub

Post by g-dub »

have you ridden it jt? its about 300 miles away from where you live lol

ktmfan22
Team: Privateer

Post by ktmfan22 »

I can beta cusses gorse, ridden there 7-8 times this year to get suspension setups right :D
="please try and open your eyes a little. (If your Asian, then disregard.)
James_122 wrote:This guy was harassing me last night saying that I am a cross dresser and stuff. It's not my fault I know how to accessorize.
1337biscuit

Post by 1337biscuit »

Landrake is a pretty awesome track, first on the pro national circuit
Zwine
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by Zwine »

g-dub wrote:i need a couple of guys who have rode Cusses gorse for beta testing. let me know if you wanna have a go,ppl who have ridden it only please. Its the 2013 version. also i would like to see Popham on the a303 near andover. thats a lovely track. :)
I'll test, i used to ride there when i had a bike :D
Jack Knight

rip Paul.
Ronny_Rocket
Crushed Dissenter
Team: #UNBANOSweg

Post by Ronny_Rocket »

g-dub wrote:i need a couple of guys who have rode Cusses gorse for beta testing. let me know if you wanna have a go,ppl who have ridden it only please. Its the 2013 version. also i would like to see Popham on the a303 near andover. thats a lovely track. :)

i ride there every one every month! :)
"I love being gay!" - Andy Hack 07/06/2014
"Im worth 100 Dollars" - Justin Wood 01/04/2014
Owen Hillman | MotoRAD
Twitter: @OwenHillman
Instagram: @OwenHillman
Ronny_Rocket
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ronny_Rocket »

Ronny_Rocket wrote:

ones every month* :oops:
Owen Hillman | MotoRAD
Ronny_Rocket
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Ronny_Rocket »

Ronny_Rocket wrote:
Ronny_Rocket wrote:

ones every month* :oops:
ohhh god once* :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Owen Hillman | MotoRAD
LifeLong24
Team: Lifelong Clothing

Post by LifeLong24 »

g-dub, I've just rode your beta of cusses gorse. The layout is sorta right and i'm not being horrible but the jumps are nothing like the track is this year. The size of the jumps, even where they are placed and also you seem to have added jumps in that aren't actually there. I don't know if this is due to you not seeing the track recently or if you're making it from a really old photo i'm not sure......
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

Well as i stated before, Me and BuddyTheElf have put a ridiculous amount of time due to Buddy being a perfectionist and me being lazy... But, from the looks of it, it has payed off. The practice track is done and the race track is very close to being finished. The decals on these are also not the final decals, they are just the base/underlay decals. Anyway, i hope you enjoy these few images of FatCat MotoParc in Doncaster, UK.
(Sorry for taking up loads of space + The tracks are the 2012/early 2013 layout.)

Practice Track:

Race Track:

Birdseye View:

(Track on left is the Race Track, the track on the right is the Practice Track)

Thanks
-Joe (JT43)
-James (BuddyTheElf)
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
g-dub

Post by g-dub »

LifeLong24 wrote:g-dub, I've just rode your beta of cusses gorse. The layout is sorta right and i'm not being horrible but the jumps are nothing like the track is this year. The size of the jumps, even where they are placed and also you seem to have added jumps in that aren't actually there. I don't know if this is due to you not seeing the track recently or if you're making it from a really old photo i'm not sure......
i used this video as a guide and an aerial shot for the layout. the last time i rode there was 2 years ago.. as you said its still in the beta stage, well more alpha. with regards to the added jumps do you mean the front straight with the rollers? where you would stand and spectate? this is my 3rd track so im still somewhat of a virgin at it all. can you use the editor? would be nice to get some help on this really

g-dub

Post by g-dub »

LifeLong24 wrote:g-dub, I've just rode your beta of cusses gorse. The layout is sorta right and i'm not being horrible but the jumps are nothing like the track is this year. The size of the jumps, even where they are placed and also you seem to have added jumps in that aren't actually there. I don't know if this is due to you not seeing the track recently or if you're making it from a really old photo i'm not sure......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKQZKbD1sYA
i used this video as a guide and an aerial shot for the layout. the last time i rode there was 2 years ago.. as you said its still in the beta stage, well more alpha. with regards to the added jumps do you mean the front straight with the rollers? where you would stand and spectate? this is my 3rd track so im still somewhat of a virgin at it all. can you use the editor? would be nice to get some help on this really

LifeLong24
Team: Lifelong Clothing

Post by LifeLong24 »

Yeah man i'm not trying to be harsh as i know it's just a alpha/beta. I'm just trying to give some ideas to make it better such as the big table a few corners from the start is too small really and the jump before it should be a small double not a table. Also the step up the corner after isn't really big enough in my opinion. Plus the rollers have way to much of a kick to them as i triple the in quite easy when thats definitely not possible in real life. However the layout is good and as it's just at this stage it looking good. Also i'm really not great at using the editor:/ but i'm sure there are some people who are willing to help!
g-dub

Post by g-dub »

Hey thanks mate, i really appreciate the feedback. i will take all that into account and fix those issues. i wasnt happy with any of the jumps at this stage, found them very easy to over clear. i'll iron out the problems and give you another beta. do you use skype? or add me so we can PM eachother. thanks Lifelong? :)