2014 MotoSport rF National Round 3: Thunder Valley

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
honda boy 326
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Not even mad JLV.

Re: 2014 MotoSport rF National Round 3: Thunder Valley

Post by honda boy 326 »

If I could get my computer to agree with me, I'd love the track!
BEST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: Out of Vanderlees blast zone
WORST PLACE ON EARTH? Matt James: In his blast zone
Fro wrote:Morin is right.
T-RIDER wrote:i turned my bars this weekend... shit myself and turned em back staight away.
nascarnate
Team: www.simraces.com

Post by nascarnate »

Track is amazing and fun to huck the quad!
BraapBraap

Post by BraapBraap »

Hell yah.
Will Johns | Privateer
Creiz89
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by Creiz89 »

Traction was tricky at first, but it´s a so awesome to blast around the outsides, when i learned to! Flows really good, and should provide some good racing. I like this better than the last version. Thanks a lot, Chris! :D
JNR Motorsports
mxmadman374
Team: Privateer

Post by mxmadman374 »

Everyone's a critic (myself included) but if anyone says this track isn't near the highest levels of quality of any trackh in mxs they're lying to themselves.

It especially looks great, doesn't feel like it's just one dirt texture painted over the entire thing. Should be good racing too, wide track withmultiple quick lines.

"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing. "
-Elbert Hubbard
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

The outside part of the track isn't grey and neither are the textures, ruts are actually ruts, jumps are scaled so theyre not too big or too small, traction is at its finest...

It's a good track. I'll give it a 7.5/10.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

checkerz wrote:I'm curious as to where it's so different as I honestly am not sure.
The standard we are held at... Satellite images are no longer good enough. We now must laser scan. :lol:
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

barrington314 wrote:
checkerz wrote:I'm curious as to where it's so different as I honestly am not sure.
The standard we are held at... Satellite images are no longer good enough. We now must laser scan. :lol:
iRacing has raised the bar.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

Yaaaaaaa!
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
kawasakirider616

Post by kawasakirider616 »

Positive criticism: The textures are a lot better this year. Traction has a pretty tacky feel to it.

Negative criticism: I personally feel like you killed the ruts on this track with all the bumps in the middle of them. This is going to very bad for racing because one guy is going to get a kick off of one the bumps and go flying across the track. I also feel on the 2013 version the ruts were perfect. I feel if you kept those ruts and changed a little bit of the rough sections and obviously the jumps that you did on this track we would have had a perfect Lakewood for racing. Also(maybe this is just a first person thing) Its very hard to see what rut you are taking in the tight sections when it splits from 1 rut to 5 ruts. You pretty much just have to hope you hit one of the ruts. I also feel the braking bumps coming down the off camber are a little to big for the section as they are pretty much rollers and you pretty just have to hope you get the through the section without doing 8 frontflips.

Now don't take this as I don't appreciate what you guys are doing. I definitely appreciate everything that you guys do for us undeserved assholes.
Colbemx

Post by Colbemx »

Love the track Chris! Now if I could just huck the quad on my quad we would be good :lol: hahahah. Way better than last years track for sure. Outdoors are looking prime so far, only hope Muddy Creek will be just as good and not fucked up.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Robert196 wrote:
barrington314 wrote:
I wish we had iracing type budget. Can you imagine how much money they spend on say replicating The Circuit of the Americas? I mean, our budget is $0. And I still got Glen Helen closer than MXsports did with their preview. But as always there will be little cunt kids like you that dont see that. Which tells me even if we were laser scanning, you would still find something to complain about.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

(Talking about real life) Half way through the first moto each week we should stop the race and laser scan the track, put it in the game, then race. Problem solved
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Little cunt kids a little bit far don't you think. You are the one who looked like a cunt just then. Not Robert.

You make something public, then you have public comments good and bad. Thought you would have learned that by now.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

barrington314 wrote:
Robert196 wrote:
barrington314 wrote:The standard we are held at... Satellite images are no longer good enough. We now must laser scan. :lol:
I wish we had iracing type budget. Can you imagine how much money they spend on say replicating The Circuit of the Americas? I mean, our budget is $0. And I still got Glen Helen closer than MXsports did with their preview. But as always there will be little cunt kids like you that dont see that. Which tells me even if we were laser scanning, you would still find something to complain about.
Oi mate I was just joking around. I know how much work goes into iRacing vs sim. No need to take it that far. I try to point out the bad so it can be improved for next round. Life isn't perfect and neither are your tracks. The only way to get them perfect is to laser scan them after 250 moto 2 and that costs tons of $$$. Dont think I deserved the little cunt kid but you sure do after that one.