Maresia MX Park of Brazil

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
knapp21
Team: Privateer

Re: Maresia MX Park of Brazil

Post by knapp21 »

mediafire link isn't working?
knapp21

Post by knapp21 »

I tried logging in and I don't really feel like downloadnig another browser? I dont understand why it would be like this i've downloaded stuff off of mediafire hundreds of times
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

knapp21 wrote:I tried logging in and I don't really feel like downloadnig another browser? I dont understand why it would be like this i've downloaded stuff off of mediafire hundreds of times
Same here, the problem is at mediafire. Just download the track from the megaupload link on the previous page, you gotta wait for 40secs or so, but it works.
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

This track had alot of hype surrounding it and can say that with the looks of the track so well done it was hard to deny it. The dirt, roost, grass, and tree's all came together with the skybox to form one of the best enviroments i've seen. The roughness of the track wasn't horrible and the ruts were hit and miss in some corners but my main problem was the jumps. Yes, you did have good elevation changes but some were either way over the top and just didn't fit or you had a huge run up to them but it was maybe a second gear double or something and it would really throw you off if you forgot were you were or was trying to make a pass and hold the gas just abit longer. Overall the track was fun and looked great but some of the jumps didnt fit right or were unexpected.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

thanks for the comments everyone. one thing though, this isn't mva, you must practice throttle control. I'm sure you all have a local track with a single that you actually have to slow down for. the jumps are as realistic as it gets in terms of distance, but the fact that it's a videogame lends people to make more than they should out of a jump. for instance, jumping the creek.
Mutt

Post by Mutt »

Awesome.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

wow.. this track is a monster, first time i ran it i actually had some frame rate issues (i got a pretty decent pc), but that was mostly because my pc had been running 2 days straight (bunch of downloads). after a restart it ran pretty good at max graphics settings.

I love the track, it's bumpy but not too much.
I also like some of the jumps that you can't hit full speed, they allow me to train my scrubs which i've been doing the past weeks, most tracks don't have good jumps that you can scrub easily but these jumps are great.
and from what I noticed of my 5 laps is that it's not "one lined" at pretty much any part of the track. a lot of lines are fast which makes for fun riding.

11/10
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I just noticed those palm billboards use less than half of their textures. It would have been more efficient to use 512x1024 textures for those and give them a .5 aspect ratio in the billboards file. Would have saved 6 megs of texture memory at full detail.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

is it enough to cause those lag spikes?
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I guess it might if the lagging computer is exceeding its texture memory by only 6 megs, but that seems pretty unlikely. This is just a minor efficiency thing. 6 megs is only a few percent on this track.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Gives me a goal for the next...(supermoto/sand national by the beach)...track, better looking and more efficient! :D
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Very nice job, i would like to see more team projects in the future.
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

You might see son :) Thanks everyone , we worked really hard in this
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

ddmx wrote:Gives me a goal for the next...(supermoto/sand national by the beach)...track, better looking and more efficient! :D
Yeah!
supermoto tracks rules, but there are just a few of them, and pepete´s trakc it´s the only that looks good, oh, forgot triggerhappy´s track...
looking forward to that track, really!
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

I like the track, but my only problem I've found is the lack of traction. It seems like I'm washing out my front end way more on this track than any other I've rode.