2014 MotoOption Supercross Rd 7 - Arlington

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Craig

Re: 2014 MotoOption Supercross Rd 7 - Arlington

Post by Craig »

honda boy 326 wrote:
AWood wrote:We could beta tractions somehow...
No because we would have people try hard that shit out of it so they can get used to the traction..
Are you really that fucking dumb? its just traction...
Since its jlv's traction they have been using people have been "Try harding" the traction for the last 3 years
cmv950
Team: Privateer

Post by cmv950 »

I just want to say that after riding Arlington and learning the lines, I absolutely love it! By far the most fun track to ride on this year. Wasn't a very big fan of last weeks track, just didn't fit my style like Anaheim 3 did, but this track easily is the best thus far and fits my style perfectly. And I don't know why people are bitching about traction, I think it has more than enough on it. Haven't even slid a little in any of the corners.The wideness will make for cleaner and more fun racing as well, hopefully meaning less punting and dirty riding this week.
toonys66

Post by toonys66 »

sorry for second post, but i m getting so frustrated, i love the track, great rythms... but i just can t make a clean lap because of the whoops..... arghhhhh just keep on falling!! since anaheim 2 i love all the track, whoops.... but this one frustrate me so much, i got a good flow in the rythm and just getting to the whoops i just crash every single lap.... any techniques advice? hope it get back to whoops like in oakland, san diego....?
Nick#126

Post by Nick#126 »

Whoops are really difficult, the rest is just perfect ! Especially those rhythms, love them
Nick van Gerwen
dionhuybers
Team: AMJ Graphixx

Post by dionhuybers »

Nailed it! so much fun! easy but also hard in some sections, hope these whoops will stay for the rest of the season!!!

I also like the width of the track, awesome! :D
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

10 Lap report

Pro's:
-Whoops are hard
-Really fun when you do the big lines
-I don't know if you guys did anything new with the triples but these are amazing !

Con:
-Track feels huge but that can be a pro with all the lappers.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

The rhythms, corners, triples and whoops are all good in my opinion. The traction does not seem to gel with the short landings at the end of the rhythms. Suspension is still compressed and it just washes, but all it takes is some different suspensions settings to get it dialed. You really need to concentrate on getting on top of the whoops like you would in real life, so i personally like the difficulty of them.

You guys keep delivering week after week and it is much appreciated. As for traction changes, i think that most would be open to it. As long as you keep trying new things, that means you are trying to progress the ridability of the tracks, so i hope it would not be an issue from the raging vaginas on these forums. Good job guys.
sapelgas431
Team: MadCape

Post by sapelgas431 »

Track is ok. Whoops are not bad, they're challenging and fun. Track is too wide; It should be more technical imo. Rhythms are fun but the traction is just horrible.
André Santos
2015 Arenacross Champion | 2015/2016 EMF 450 SX 4th O/A | 2017 rF SX 250E 5th O/A
YzJarne_196

Post by YzJarne_196 »

One of the track makers should actually ride a supercross track irl to realize how short, steep and cramped the rhythms are
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Tracks is really good in my opinion. But it would be cool to have the whoops of san diego back, those where amazing for me. Thanks alot for everything!
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

YzJarne_196 wrote:One of the track makers should actually ride a supercross track irl to realize how short, steep and cramped the rhythms are
I am pretty sure checkerz hangs out at the races enough and has the racing experience to know better than yourself. This is a game, so they try to make it suitable for mxs, which they always have.
m121c

Post by m121c »

YzJarne_196 wrote:One of the track makers should actually ride a supercross track irl to realize how short, steep and cramped the rhythms are
Ironically enough Chris actually held a pro license at one time. How about you?
m121c

Post by m121c »

To add to that last post, jlv asked to keep a relative scale of 1:25 (So I've heard), which is what his were based off of if I'm not mistaken. 80ft x 1.25 = 100ft triple.

90% of the [layers on this game could not ride a full 100% to scale real supercross track on the game with out crashing once a lap, let alone race it. Heck, you all bitch about how hard the whoops are now just think how they would be if they were true to scale! The amount of stupidity I see from people not thinking logically amazes me.

If you want to ride a full 1:1 track go ride Shadow's tracks, then come back here and complain.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

I'm willing to bet IRL they don't have to contend with excite bike jumps.

Wish Chris would have stuck with the Phoenix style, these last two (Oakland/Arlington) do nothing for me. It's not that I think they are bad tracks or anything, I just don't find this scale/style fun to play on. Personal preference I suppose.
Evo997

Post by Evo997 »

A1 and Phoenix are definitely my favourites so far. Everything about them was fun.
Prada wrote:I spent 5 minutes plunging my toilet today.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything MiNi says.