Death Valley MX: Release

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
MotoRockstar777
Posts: 547
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 10:49 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: United States

Death Valley MX: Release

Postby MotoRockstar777 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Image

This is my first track that i have actually finished so be nice :D

Thanks to mx196 for testing it and sorry i don't know who created all the objects and textures, but thanks for them.


http://www.mediafire.com/?q77hbsa3272zai7

User avatar
MX PRODIGY 17
Posts: 3271
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:36 pm
Team: TBR
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: Death Valley MX: Release

Postby MX PRODIGY 17 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:10 pm

awsome track! love the beta version cant wait to try this one!
Image

Photomorti
Posts: 417
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 3:46 pm

Re: Death Valley MX: Release

Postby Photomorti » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:05 pm

Wow looks sick! Gonna try it out now!

User avatar
MotoRockstar777
Posts: 547
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 10:49 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: United States

Re: Death Valley MX: Release

Postby MotoRockstar777 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Heres the track map i forgot to put in their. Save it as map and put it in the track folder.

Image

Mikey
Posts: 6911
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:27 am
Location: Melbourne
Contact:

Re: Death Valley MX: Release

Postby Mikey » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:30 pm

Pretty fun track!

I loved the braking bumps they were nice!

That vertical jump was just plain retarded.

Nice feel of a desert track but i'd remove the beaners from the track kinda felt like an AMA track...

The sand wasn't a different tile map?
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com

User avatar
mxrewind665
Posts: 2559
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:12 pm
Team: FlowTech
Location: New England USA
Contact:

Re: Death Valley MX: Release

Postby mxrewind665 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:39 pm

not home till wed but holty cow this looks good
Image

MX196
Posts: 2263
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:02 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Death Valley MX: Release

Postby MX196 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:40 pm

Super fun track. We really enjoyed betaing it and giving you feedback to make it better. And man, is it better,

User avatar
MotoRockstar777
Posts: 547
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 10:49 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: United States

Re: Death Valley MX: Release

Postby MotoRockstar777 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:48 pm

Mikey wrote:Pretty fun track!

I loved the braking bumps they were nice!

That vertical jump was just plain retarded.

Nice feel of a desert track but i'd remove the beaners from the track kinda felt like an AMA track...

The sand wasn't a different tile map?


Thanks, Yeah that jump is kinda retarded but its amazing for whips. I thought about no banners but figured it would be way to plain with out them. The sand is a different tilemap its not that much different i guess, i used the heavy sand in that traction thread i couldn't find any other good ones.

Mikey
Posts: 6911
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:27 am
Location: Melbourne
Contact:

Re: Death Valley MX: Release

Postby Mikey » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:01 am

MotoRockstar777 wrote:
Mikey wrote:Pretty fun track!

I loved the braking bumps they were nice!

That vertical jump was just plain retarded.

Nice feel of a desert track but i'd remove the beaners from the track kinda felt like an AMA track...

The sand wasn't a different tile map?


Thanks, Yeah that jump is kinda retarded but its amazing for whips. I thought about no banners but figured it would be way to plain with out them. The sand is a different tilemap its not that much different i guess, i used the heavy sand in that traction thread i couldn't find any other good ones.

Oh ok, fair enough. I just wasn't sure i didn't have editor on...
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com

User avatar
GoPro HD
Posts: 1712
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:57 am
Location: Southern Utah
Contact:

Re: Death Valley MX: Release

Postby GoPro HD » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:52 am

Awesome track! This is my favorite MX track thus far! I really enjoy how it looks good and its not crazy high detail to the point where i lagg sometimes! Anyways I have been riding it for probably an hour or so and I managed to get a 1.25 and I was wondering if that was fast or not. Here is my proof (:

Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

User avatar
TH_722
Posts: 2169
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:58 pm
Team: Your Mother's Bucket
Location: SoCal
Contact:

Re: Death Valley MX: Release

Postby TH_722 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:39 am

My favorite track in the game and it doesnt lag on my sh*tty computer

User avatar
mx_526
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 810
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:46 pm

Re: Death Valley MX: Release

Postby mx_526 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:04 am

Nice work dude, this is a super fun track.
The name of the track sounds like somthing from mva.
But other then that its a super fun track :D
Click Here

Stickerz wrote:I was like jlv just dropped my food.

ShackAttack12 wrote:I bet if girls road 250 2-strokes, they would enjoy motocross a lot more because of the vibrations....

User avatar
Crossman35
Posts: 726
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:49 pm
Location: France

Re: Death Valley MX: Release

Postby Crossman35 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:53 am

Amazing track man, so fun =D
Great work =)
Thanks ;)
Image
"Race your life"

User avatar
Rm85#107
Posts: 464
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:02 pm
Location: sweden

Re: Death Valley MX: Release

Postby Rm85#107 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:22 am

GoPro HD wrote:Awesome track! This is my favorite MX track thus far! I really enjoy how it looks good and its not crazy high detail to the point where i lagg sometimes! Anyways I have been riding it for probably an hour or so and I managed to get a 1.25 and I was wondering if that was fast or not. Here is my proof (:

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/5890/screenshot014n.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I got a 1.20 :wink:

User avatar
Crossman35
Posts: 726
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:49 pm
Location: France

Re: Death Valley MX: Release

Postby Crossman35 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:02 pm

1.20.9 for me :)
Image
"Race your life"


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jake32K, James#134, Jose Eduardo317, LovestoSplooge and 11 guests