Pala Raceway 2010

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
patrickadizzle
Team: Privateer

Re: Pala Raceway 2010

Post by patrickadizzle »

What is everyone' best 125 time?

I dipped into 2:53-2:58's but they were some gnarly laps for me, probably couldn't do it again. Loving the 125 on this track, pinned the whole time :D
Accomplishments: Nothing, but i almost win all races in 00, 01, 02, 03
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Think my best is a 2:34.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

2:37 on the KX.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
James Cryer
Team: Coyote Yamaha [KAW]

Post by James Cryer »

I'm getting some weird textures on this. It's the default ground with some decals added on the track. Are there specific tracks I need in order to fix that?
MotoFreestylePete wrote:Your all F**kin sluts...
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

what i have to take out to have it smoother and online?
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
James Cryer
Team: Coyote Yamaha [KAW]

Post by James Cryer »

krossboy wrote:what i have to take out to have it smoother and online?
I don't think you can take anything out and have it run online. Turn your model geometric down and your model texture down.
MotoFreestylePete wrote:Your all F**kin sluts...
macb300

Post by macb300 »

I don't seem to be getting any textures/decals on the track. Just the stock brown, no roost either. The track markers are there though. I seem to be having a problem with the Stewart Compound as well, most of it is just white. Anybody have any suggestions? It seems like sandy type textures wont show up.
DJD

Post by DJD »

You have the track folder in a sub folder. When you unpack the track it will be in a folder, click into the folder then put that folder into the personal folder. How many times did i just say folder... :lol:

It should look like this---> C:\Users\GaryBuesy\AppData\Local\MX Simulator\pala2010

You have it like this--->C:\Users\GaryBuesy\AppData\Local\MX Simulator\pala2010\pal2010
macb300

Post by macb300 »

Thanks so much DJD! I went back and looked at the F.A.Q. again too and I noticed that I should be putting everything in my Personal Folder as well. I've been using Program files. But once again thanks so much man! The track is epic, great job. 8)
Ashes
Team: Privateer #65

Post by Ashes »

Ok, so this post is really to say thank you to DJD, and also to this community.

I must be honest, the first laps I put in on this track I HATED (seriously) - I thought the traction sucked, and I just didn't have any fun.

Then I read here, everyone going mad about how good the track is, and I thought I should give it another shot.
Yeah, that was 3 day's ago, and it's the only track I've played since!
Kind of like my favorite music albums (I don't know if I'm alone on this one), but I normally don't like the albulm the first few listens, but then, it's like all of a sudden I "get" the music, and I can't stop listening to it.

I LOVE the traction now. I've really gotta work the gears, and not spin up the back wheel to get anywhere.
I love the ruts and the lines into and out of the corners, it's fine to mix it up lap by lap.
I love that it's not SO bumpy that a clean lap is all I need to beat my PB.

Anyways - I just needed to share that.

Thanks again DJD - great job on this.
DJD

Post by DJD »

Yeah, this track pisses me off most the time. :lol:

Its fun when you get into to the flow, buts its hell if you cant find it.

Which is exactly how sand tracks are and what i tried to replicate.
J3RM17

Post by J3RM17 »

Amazing track man! My favorite to ride. Any chance you are going to do the 2011 ama track? :o
Ashes
Team: Privateer #65

Post by Ashes »

DJD wrote:Yeah, this track pisses me off most the time. :lol:

Its fun when you get into to the flow, buts its hell if you cant find it.

Which is exactly how sand tracks are and what i tried to replicate.
Haha - there's brutal honesty for you!
Yeah man, I think that's what makes it fun. There is SUCH a huge difference between just riding around the track, and actually hooking it all up.
Plus, it feels like there is a better time waiting for you, if you push just a little harder.

Oh, that's what I wanted to say before - it's funny, but this traction feels a lot more forgiving. I can get much more squirly without crashing than most other tracks.
$Speedy$77

Post by $Speedy$77 »

Ashes wrote:Ok, so this post is really to say thank you to DJD, and also to this community.

I must be honest, the first laps I put in on this track I HATED (seriously) - I thought the traction sucked, and I just didn't have any fun.

Then I read here, everyone going mad about how good the track is, and I thought I should give it another shot.
Yeah, that was 3 day's ago, and it's the only track I've played since!
Kind of like my favorite music albums (I don't know if I'm alone on this one), but I normally don't like the albulm the first few listens, but then, it's like all of a sudden I "get" the music, and I can't stop listening to it.

I LOVE the traction now. I've really gotta work the gears, and not spin up the back wheel to get anywhere.
I love the ruts and the lines into and out of the corners, it's fine to mix it up lap by lap.
I love that it's not SO bumpy that a clean lap is all I need to beat my PB.

Anyways - I just needed to share that.

Thanks again DJD - great job on this.
Same here(on the music part)
MyStats-http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/3094
James_122 wrote:Watching Alexis go through the whoops is like watching a horse bang a chihuahua. He can hump back and forth all he wants, but he still isn't gettin it
brendan557
Crushed Dissenter
Team: SIK Dezigns Clothing

Post by brendan557 »

How come when I download it mx simulator automaticly opens and i cant find it?