Pala Raceway 2010

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
quick449
Team: Aspect

Re: Pala Raceway 2010

Post by quick449 »

great track its all just how i remember watching it on tv this is just i crapped my pants nice job 1000000/10
nings400
Team: Privateer

Post by nings400 »

cheers man thanks alot loving this community right now you guys that continue to raise the bar for this game rock! hope some day im computer savvy to help! thanks again!
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

joe_389 wrote:
TH_722 wrote:I took out all the objects but the stakes and now it works better
Good, but i don't think you will be able to ride it online Quote me if im wrong, but you could just turn your model geometric detail right down or off.
Pfft I suck to bad to go online
760Liam

Post by 760Liam »

THANK YOU. I ride at pala every week and have been waiting FOR EVER. :D :D :D :D :shock: :shock:
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Haha me too I can finally hit all the big sketchy doubles Im to scared to hit irl. Also are you going to the net if you are I might see you there.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

I hate you for releasing this today. I already know I am not going to get to work on my track tonight cuz I'm going to be motoing this on vent all night. I can't believe you'd be so selfish.

Haha, and that track map is epic.

In all seriousness - I already know it will be great, so thanks for the hard work.
760Liam

Post by 760Liam »

TH_722 wrote:Haha me too I can finally hit all the big sketchy doubles Im to scared to hit irl. Also are you going to the net if you are I might see you there.
Ya, i'm going. :D 8)
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Fucking fantastic DJD! Most fun i've had on sim in a while..
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
toonys66
Team: Privateer

Post by toonys66 »

awesome track!! great flow and love all the big jumps and nice ruts!!! well done!! this track must sick in real life!!
Mikeyyart10

Post by Mikeyyart10 »

im getting this message
Warning: missing shape file @pala2010/bigbale.shp
Error reading lighting: Unkown identifier '
i know why it won't read the shape files as i don't have some software to read them and ive tried getting a software but it meant paying for it so if someone can help me to get it for free like a link to a torrent to download a shape reading software or something like that.
the other message below i don't know how to fix it also appears on Black Mesa so if someone can help me to fix it it would be much appreciated appart from that i like the layout flows really good just need to be able to see the ground textures for the best experience as you'll see in the screenshot below
Pumaxcs wrote:Easy as juan too tree.
p2sta

Post by p2sta »

great track man!

mikeyyart10 - it's not about any software....the game should read it...you probably installed it wrong. Try to delete the files and install it again...You have to extract the 7z and put the folder (pala2010) to your personal folder, then it should work fine...
SKERICK
Team: Mick Skezz

Post by SKERICK »

awsome track BRo bloody beaut stuff :)
taking it easy on us i see :) im sure if this track was your own little private rut yard you would have made it much harder!
i presume after riding all your other tracks.

Not sure why but i need to lower my settings to run this smooth and that is no mean feat!
only JS7 compound and benkeboda punish me to lower the beloved graphics. Any tips to why this track would be this way.
I see other ppl with sub par machines saying it runs smooth as a lubed ferret up a gay mans ass?
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Sick ass track dude. Definitely one of the game's best. I just love dropping into the ruts with the throttle wide open.

Only two problems:

1 - The tents are missing the normal maps

2 - Some of the uphills could of used a tackier friction. If you come off, its hard to get going without turning around
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Superb Track DJD. Has got to be the best AMA replica to date IMPO. I agree with DJ on the traction part of the uphill, but in real life, It may be very difficult as well to get up ( the hill) if you fell. Never ridden there, but I am just guessing.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Great stuff djd. Got a chance to ride a few laps this morning and its really fun. I suspect the scale is a bit smaller irl, but you did well at grabbing the feel and fun factor of the real track and thats really what matters. The traction seems close to your other sand track. While im not sure how pala is irl, it sure does make the track more fun going balls to the wall to overcome the drag of the dirt. Im honestly not too crazy about the textures as they seem too flat to me, but overall its a great fun track. Thanks for your hard work and thanks for offering this to the community.

Fyi: the bleachers along side the finish line straight are pointed backwards :lol:
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |