Augustine Valley

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
joe_389
Team: Collective Family

Re: Augustine Valley

Post by joe_389 »

joe_389 wrote:Sick fun track jones
Shit, fuck lol, i ment ktm ahaha
The Family:Lane 199-Alex 526-Dylan 14-Daniel 421-Brady 21 AUS
mackan25
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by mackan25 »

TH_722 wrote:Really like this track but was bummed not to see Dianna Dahlgren with the 30 second board.
Baboobeats
Team: MXSP

Post by Baboobeats »

its funny, if a new kid would do a track like this everyone would flame on him, you suck forum.
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

Baboobeats wrote:its funny, if a new kid would do a track like this everyone would flame on him, you suck forum.
x2 Stupid how things work out huh?
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Baboobeats wrote:its funny, if a new kid would do a track like this everyone would flame on him, you suck forum.
Jealous much? This is your second troll attempt in this topic...

The track is super fun to race on. Now, I know this is a shock to you and Jeff, but some people actually play MXS for the racing, not just to take pictures. Different strokes, different folks. Difference being the people that play for the racing also respect the people that play for the pictures, but apparently not vice versa...
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

Phathry25 wrote:
Jealous much? This is your second troll attempt in this topic...

The track is super fun to race on. Now, I know this is a shock to you and Jeff, but some people actually play MXS for the racing, not just to take pictures. Different strokes, different folks. Difference being the people that play for the racing also respect the people that play for the pictures, but apparently not vice versa...
Easy there guy, I never said the track was not fun, because it is. You need to slow your roll there hoss. I actually really enjoy this track. However the overall look of the track is not as a top track would be is all I was meaning, I dunno bout enzo. Taking pictures, or videos has not a thing to with any of it for me.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Correct me if I'm wrong.

30 Min track comp, nuff said.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Mikey wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong.

30 Min track comp, nuff said.
I think this man is right.
only one to win something real from the game!
MXJProductions

Post by MXJProductions »

Ya think?
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

The track did start out as a 30 min track comp track. Then August redid the jumps and added new ones along with textures and everything so that we could race it for PMS.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Textures were an hour-long job, please cool off guys. The only reason I really even wanted to release this was since it is on 02 and everyone said it was really fun for PMS.

@mxbiker: You probably have the old snapshot. You need the newest one for 02.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

motoxjeff#7 wrote:Ya think?
FINALLY i can use this: :roll:

Sorry Jeff, but you've really got on my last nerve here. Yeah, this track is not high point, Millville, Mission valley, etc. But its a good effort and a fun track that provides some fun racing. I'm sure August knows, being a skinner himself and having an eye for making things looks good, that the track doesn't look 'great.' I'd Like to see you do something along the lines of this, Yeah your videos are boss but that doesn't make you god. Try actually not posting in random topics/threads that you have nothing to do with and fuel your ego somewhere else.
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

Oh MXS Drama so amusing,

Nice track tho flows nice and is really fun to ride good job. I like these tracks that don't look so pretty its much easier on everyone's PC and you get the same racing.

Joe
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Thanks Joe! I had some more objects planned and wanted to do a pit area and all that, but I realized that it was kind of dumb because nobody would really care and framerates might take a hit.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

KTM57 wrote:Thanks Joe! I had some more objects planned and wanted to do a pit area and all that, but I realized that it was kind of dumb because nobody would really care and framerates might take a hit.
Will we ever see the pit area you're talking about? Been following the progress since day 1 and thought I might ask if you ever get around finishing this beauty.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like