Augustine Valley

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
KTM57
Posts: 13616
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:42 am
Team: Adept
Location: TX

Re: Augustine Valley

Postby KTM57 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:53 am

Still in progress. Can't rush perfection.

User avatar
808
Posts: 828
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: Augustine Valley

Postby 808 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:17 am

The only thing I'm not a fan of are the decals. Everything else is pretty awesome great job
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.

Image

User avatar
GregDearman
Posts: 1455
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:56 am
Team: TVCO
Contact:

Re: Augustine Valley

Postby GregDearman » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:55 am

808 wrote:The only thing I'm not a fan of are the decals. Everything else is pretty awesome great job

Are you aware of how old this track actually is?

User avatar
808
Posts: 828
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: Augustine Valley

Postby 808 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:08 am

GregDearman wrote:
808 wrote:The only thing I'm not a fan of are the decals. Everything else is pretty awesome great job

Are you aware of how old this track actually is?

yeah, but the topic got brought back up to the top so i thought i'd say something
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.

Image


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests