DJ99X wrote:Duuuuuude. This is awesome. Sickest feeling riding around the city. Awesome texturing. And I love doing burnouts
Couple of things:
- Some of the buildings intersect and flicker
- You should have extended the city out a bit further. You get too close to the low res border
- I know this isn't really your fault, but it would have been nice to have collisions on some of those objects
- Also, it would have been nice if those steel ramps were modelled, just for shaders sake. But really, that can be fixed when ground shaders come out pretty easily.
- A night version would be sweet. Perhaps we can arrange something further down the track
Motoboss wrote:Just havin a little fun...Twinky-Winky wrote:The "siziku" and "kiwisaka" its not gonna be like "suzuki" and "kawasaki" ?
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki
BrutalMX wrote:Been working on my 1st track all this morning...and after looking at this preview pic it makes me not want to continue at all HAHA. Looks awesome Motoboss, bout to try it out!
Users browsing this forum: kurash900 and 6 guests