Moto City SX & Super Moto

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Re: Moto City SX & Super Moto

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

:shock: WOW. awsome track thanks!
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Probally one of the sickest track I have rode in a while thats for sure. Amazing job Motoboss.
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
gomoto846
Team: GP Decals

Post by gomoto846 »

thanks for your badass contributions to this game motoboss. makes it that much more enjoyable. :D
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

It's funny, I really think this track is innovative and cool - it really shows off the advantages of a decal system, and you did a great job placing them and using them in so many creative ways. From the city settings, to the ramps, everything was pretty legit. It did a great job of capturing a city feel. The Supermoto was superb, I'm just not that big of a supermoto fan.

The ramps and stuff was cool and looked like it belonged nicely.

The SX had some cool sections, it almost felt like more of a blend of SX and outdoor, almost Monster Cup-ish - but i know you had it built way before then. I really liked the turning sections a lot, and I would have probably liked the rest too - but believe it or not, what impressed me most also ruined this track for me, the decals on the SX were pretty dark and tough to tell how the jumps were shaped. Everywhere else, from the leaves around the trees to the city streets they were killer. Using the disp lowly in shadingx2 to highlight bumps/jumps works great for doing this in SX.

I think to sum it up, the track is an inspiration because it's polished, complete and innovative; yet the darkness of the SX will keep me from riding it much, and the lack of enjoyment of SM will keep me from playing that great track too much.

Don't take those comments wrong, because you did a great job, it's more personal preference on my part. I think you definitely pushed the limits.
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Awesome! So happy with this! Please keep making those sick tracks they are awesome for the community!
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
joe_389
Team: Collective Family

Post by joe_389 »

Truly a masive step for this game, how is it that every time you release a track you manage to push the boundrys of this game, amazing track, to bad i had to deleat half of the visual statues because my pc woulden't run it.
The Family:Lane 199-Alex 526-Dylan 14-Daniel 421-Brady 21 AUS
MotoFreestylePete
Crushed Dissenter
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by MotoFreestylePete »

OMG!! MOTO F**KING BOSS! Sickest track ever
Team Sports Suck!
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

This is amazing. I love the Supermoto track, it's technical, while at the same time very easy to run lap after lap. The only jumps I'm having problems on are the double-double dirt-metal-metal-dirt section, I can't quite figure out the speed, but I like that because it's sort of tech where you have to time it perfectly. I haven't spun to many laps on the SX, but I can tell you I don't care for the whoops at all. They feel cheated, but other than that, I think it's an excellent track, and definitely shows what this game is capable of detail wise.
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

checkerz wrote:I think you definitely pushed the limits.
I think the enviroment is orgasmic, its so good looking with the decals and everything. Personally I think your step up and circle rut are pure works of art they are blast with other people, just so much fun. I always loved your tracks and this is just another one to put on that list. Thank you.
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
jeremy#597
Team: Team NeverFrost

Post by jeremy#597 »

can somone help me mine doesnt work:( wha should i do?
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

I really apreciate all the feed back guys..Im really happy your enjoying it :D
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
DarkLord
Team: Privateer

Post by DarkLord »

thx for this amazing track

LanEvo, what else
Heather13mx

Post by Heather13mx »

Mine doent work as well :(
p2sta

Post by p2sta »

damn good work MB ;) thanks!
kona309

Post by kona309 »

Voutare wrote:This is amazing. I love the Supermoto track, it's technical, while at the same time very easy to run lap after lap. The only jumps I'm having problems on are the double-double dirt-metal-metal-dirt section, I can't quite figure out the speed, but I like that because it's sort of tech where you have to time it perfectly. I haven't spun to many laps on the SX, but I can tell you I don't care for the whoops at all. They feel cheated, but other than that, I think it's an excellent track, and definitely shows what this game is capable of detail wise.
I agree, the SX track kinda confuses me with so many differant line choices and I didnt even notice the whoops.
As far as your SM line, after that first table, I just pin it, and triple-single it.
My stats:http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/3042/
Jones221 wrote:Kona is right.
jlv wrote:If you kids don't knock it off I'm pulling this forum over!