Track to Be made PLEASE! :D

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
corza177
Team: Privateer

Track to Be made PLEASE! :D

Post by corza177 »

Hey guy just wondering if anyone could please make my home track albury/wodonga motocycle club. Um im pretty keen on it getting made for mxs and i dont know how to do it, even after looking at the tutorials. (If someone could do a video tutorial that would be nice).

But yeah I will try to help out as best as i can to make it the best it can be, since ive ridden it for my whole life. Not the biggest track, but if we can make it feel bigger that would be good. I could try and supply some gopros if needed,(be alittle hard, because bikes are broken) but for now i have a video i found and the track layout.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=607hoAaXBqY

Hopefully this can give you a rough idea, ill see if i can find some videos of me riding it, gopro and 3rd person.

Thanks.
mx_526
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Track to Be made PLEASE! :D

Post by mx_526 »

Hey man, I will make it :D

Im just looking at some helmet cam vids too get an idea of the track. :)
Stickerz wrote:I was like jlv just dropped my food.
ShackAttack12 wrote:I bet if girls road 250 2-strokes, they would enjoy motocross a lot more because of the vibrations....
corza177

Post by corza177 »

ok man, thanks. Ill help with some of the testing and all that jazz. Lets try and make it like they had it at the nationals :D
mx_526
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mx_526 »

corza177 wrote:ok man, thanks. Ill help with some of the testing and all that jazz.
Yeah man thats cool.
corza177 wrote: Lets try and make it like they had it at the nationals :D
Thats what i plan on doing :D

Ill keep you updated on this thread :D
ShackAttack12 wrote:I bet if girls road 250 2-strokes, they would enjoy motocross a lot more because of the vibrations....
corza177

Post by corza177 »

yeah man, um do you want some gopro footage i have the 3/4 track just a praccie piece of shit riding but u get a idea of some of the track
mx_526
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mx_526 »

Yeah that would be sick :)
corza177

Post by corza177 »

ok mate, my gopro case is scratched and isnt that good footage of me riding, sorta crusing. But you get a idea and ill post some more stuff. ill put all links up on this thread, and is there anyother way i could talk to you?
mx_526
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mx_526 »

Ok mate, and yeah just contact me threw either PM or msn @ boobsfeelgoodbutmxsisbetter@hotmail.com