The Hopper park

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
TheHopper
Team: Privateer

The Hopper park

Post by TheHopper »

well here is my first ever track on mx simulator, it was hard but well i get used, i have no idea how to put textures and custom objects so if someone can teach me or do it ..... well i have not much to say, heheh i put a lot of people and srry for my bad english im from argentina. i hope coments and tips in what i can improve. :)

link to download: http://puremxs.com/Tracks/TrackViewer.aspx?TrackID=307

picture in puremx i dont know why here it dont let me attach the image
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: The Hopper park

Post by Phathry25 »

TheHopper wrote: i have no idea how to put textures and custom objects so if someone can teach me
Teach yourself. :)

http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewforum.php?f=11
Shakey
Team: No shit Racing

Post by Shakey »

Phathry25 wrote:
TheHopper wrote: i have no idea how to put textures and custom objects so if someone can teach me
Teach yourself. :)

http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewforum.php?f=11
reading tutorials are harrrdd mann!!!
mx_526
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mx_526 »

Shiet this is like the 4th track in a row that has been released without decals!
Stickerz wrote:I was like jlv just dropped my food.
ShackAttack12 wrote:I bet if girls road 250 2-strokes, they would enjoy motocross a lot more because of the vibrations....
die996
Crushed Dissenter

Post by die996 »

I like the original tracks made by JLV and I don't mind if someone makes a good track using the same stuff the great JLV used
Howcanyoubesofuckingdumbthatyou'rereadingthis??
Shakey
Team: No shit Racing

Post by Shakey »

mx_526 wrote:Shiet this is like the 4th track in a row that has been released without decals!
This is what happens when people make tutorials for the editor. People reckon they can get famous by uploading a track... that fucken sucks. they are only making themselves worse, like that bubba stewart guy.
motoxlova#1
Team: Free lancer

Post by motoxlova#1 »

You make a track. Then you will be on terms to talk.
Klutch
Team: None

Post by Klutch »

Shakey wrote: People reckon they can get famous by uploading a track... that fucken sucks. they are only making themselves worse, like that bubba stewart guy.
Wow, that was a wild assumption. Look at every track every released, do you think they made that for fame? No, people do because they want people to further enjoy the game. Respect and fame comes with the success of a track. People have to start somewhere and if they dont know how to do something, they'll learn if they really want to commit to track making.
mx_526
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mx_526 »

Lol who looks for fame on this game anyway? We are just one big happy family :roll:
Stickerz wrote:I was like jlv just dropped my food.
ShackAttack12 wrote:I bet if girls road 250 2-strokes, they would enjoy motocross a lot more because of the vibrations....
KTM880

Post by KTM880 »

This is what happens when people make tutorials for the editor. People reckon they can get famous by uploading a track... that fucken sucks. they are only making themselves worse, like that bubba stewart guy.[/quote]

Speaking of that bubba stewart guy hes disapeered i aint seen anything from that kid in ages (like a week its ages at the speed he was pumping out tracks) haha
MX181 wrote:one of them bop it toys from when I was a child that taught young girls how not to give a hand job?
jmasterfive

Post by jmasterfive »

mx_526 wrote:Shiet this is like the 4th track in a row that has been released without decals!
so i guess "teach yourself"(to whom said that) isnt working. :?