2011 ShopRiskClothing.com Winter Indoor Series - Round 4

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
hughesy12
Team: Privateer

Re: 2011 ShopRiskClothing.com Winter Indoor Series - Round 4

Post by hughesy12 »

these rules must not of existed last year either sorry

salt lake city and san diego both only had one triple
and those designs would of been completed prior to the start of 2011

so these rules just dont exist if u ask me
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

This tracks simple but really fun, I like it. I got a 47 flat on my 5th lap. I messed up the section after the triple though.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I'm so fucking sorry Darr, i feel like a piece of shit now that it was you. I got raped for fucking Prodigy and i was mad.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
DJD

Post by DJD »

Fucking Joke.
haydugjr
Crushed Dissenter

Post by haydugjr »

I'm gonna apologize for launching into the wrong section and hitting someone head-on. That was a goon move on my part. Besides that I don't remember doing anything too douchey.

Had some great racing on this track. The jump faces required me changing up my rebound a whole lot but once I did that it seemed alright. There were plenty of places for lappers like me to get out of the way. One thing I would recommend is making the pits deeper before the triple. You know, the sections that you can't possibly get a rhythm through unless you just double it, before the triple? I tried stopping in one of those pits to let guys by but my head stuck out just enough to trip one of the up. No downsides to making them deeper (that I can think of). Looking forward to round 5!
gocat199 wrote:see jlv. you need to do more thingies
Jones221 wrote: That was fucked up...Now I'll get hated for saying this, but I felt bad
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

haydugjr wrote:I'm gonna apologize for launching into the wrong section and hitting someone head-on. That was a goon move on my part. Besides that I don't remember doing anything too douchey.
That was me. My race was already ruined well before that, so no big deal.

I wasn't a fan of the track - but I guess it was good to throw a curve ball in the series. The fast guys still prevailed.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Nice job with the track, guys! My favorate one so far. Hegge hitting that quad-quad-double almost every lap got to me.Flew by me there.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
yFMX
Team: Privateer

Post by yFMX »

checkerz wrote:I wasn't a fan of the track - but I guess it was good to throw a curve ball in the series.
To be honest I didn't really like the changes you've made. I feel like it made the track faster.
On my track you couldn't go 4-4-2 in the first rhythm. It was slower and more technical.
Same for the whoops. I think you lowered them too much. With the whoops I made you had to actually slow down to enter the whoops correctly.
Turns were better than mine for sure. I wouldn't have added berms between the triples though.
Overall I liked the track but I think your changes made it kinda dull.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

yFMX wrote:
checkerz wrote:I wasn't a fan of the track - but I guess it was good to throw a curve ball in the series.
To be honest I didn't really like the changes you've made. I feel like it made the track faster.
On my track you couldn't go 4-4-2 in the first rhythm. It was slower and more technical.
Same for the whoops. I think you lowered them too much. With the whoops I made you had to actually slow down to enter the whoops correctly.
Turns were better than mine for sure. I wouldn't have added berms between the triples though.
Maybe. When I gave the original to wheels/sween/myself all for beta'ing - none of us could complete a single lap on 2 wheels. That wasn't going to make for anyhting but massive pileups everywhere. Each round I keep knocking the tracks way down before the races from the originals to try and eliminate some of the pile ups. Until I give up and go fully to JLV's scale, I don't think anything will help. THere are even pile ups on his tracks, but not as much because they are way easier/bigger/spread out.
botten144
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JDR/J-Star|KTM

Post by botten144 »

First i thaught the track was really easy because it looked like that on the track map. But when i rode it, it was very hard IMO... Some of the sections was kinda wired. And specially the 3-3 or 2-2-2 before finish, i cant count have many times i went over the bars. For the guys who are good at hard tracks it was fine it looked like. Dont know if it's just me but some of the landigs was really hard to clear good.

I feel like everyone is complaining, even myself. But the thing that you are doing this is a big gift! The track was good, I'm sure you will post some awesome chekerz power on the last round :D
760Liam

Post by 760Liam »

is it just me or does this track feel A LOT like 2011 st. louis (by checkerz)?? cuz it is basically the same layout.. just some little tweaks.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

checkerz wrote:
yFMX wrote:
Maybe. When I gave the original to wheels/sween/myself all for beta'ing - none of us could complete a single lap on 2 wheels. That wasn't going to make for anyhting but massive pileups everywhere. Each round I keep knocking the tracks way down before the races from the originals to try and eliminate some of the pile ups. Until I give up and go fully to JLV's scale, I don't think anything will help. THere are even pile ups on his tracks, but not as much because they are way easier/bigger/spread out.
Maybe next year we keep the tracks gnarly, and go 15 guys, Pro Night and Am Night?