Merry Christmas - Donington Park MXdN 2008

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Re: Merry Christmas - Donington Park MXdN 2008

Post by Voutare »

DankeKTM21 wrote:nice track, good job. but you failed in the tents, to close the startgate as they say,
Yeah, that's my fault. I use 1st person.
the fences, good placement, but maybe you can placed them in all the track, it feels like you are racing in the real track,
Thanks.
you where so lazy in the minimap thought,
Yeah, I made that quick, and I'm not that great with PS so it's somewhat hard to get it to look good.
textures are great, with the little wood, and the finish jump, you can made bigger, as huge is in real,
The finishline jump is actually larger than it is in real life. Watch it from the side, and you'll see how big it is. It just feels small because it's a videogame.
you can tryed an ambience with more crowd and spectators, and the dispmap, my opinion its ok, but riding 3,4 5 laps it turns madly bored, maybe more ruts, or just some little bumps, its like, curve, trottle, curve, trottle, curve, trottle, some parts of the track that havent jumps.
Yeah, you've said that before, and I've given reasons against it.
about the stakes, man they are from AMA, usa, same with thor bales. as I say is my opinion, good job i give you 6/10, peace
There were stakes lining the tracks (as it was an international event, they had to adopt both AMA and FIM track markers.), and the only bales that were used on the tracks were Thor. The only place where there wasn't thor bales was the inside of the start, which was Fox. (Ironic, huh?), so can't say anything about those two, as they were historically accurate.
Last edited by Voutare on Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Post by DankeKTM21 »

The finishline jump is actually larger than it is in real life. Watch it from the side, and you'll see how big it is. It just feels small because it's a videogame.
yeah, but maybe if you dont care the scale of the track it can be more fun thought.

There were stakes lining the tracks (as it was an international event, they had to adopt both AMA and FIM track markers.), and the only bales that were used on the tracks were Thor. The only place where there wasn't thor bales was the inside of the start, which was Fox. (Ironic, huh?), so can't say anything about those two, as they were historically accurate.
sorry, you are right :wink:
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Actually, I made a mistake there.

There was fox banners, thor bales right next to each other on the inside of the start.
Dustin434

Post by Dustin434 »

now that i watch this i think the whoops are way to small

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNcnMfRl ... re=related
"90 percent of the game is half mental"-Yogi Berra
Thanks To Kawasakis For The Sig
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Watch them from the side, they look a little bigger, but yeah, I started the track back when there wasn't rider lean, so I wanted to make it so you could kind of just rip through them (most people would double-then just set their tire down into each one and wheelie through, which is what you can do now.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Can we see a re-upload on this one please?
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »