MXGP of BeNeLux, Valkenswaard, NL 2008

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Kawasakis

Re: MXGP of BeNeLux, Valkenswaard, NL 2008

Post by Kawasakis »

Really great track dude! ,its really fun to ride in it and my best lap time is 2:48 so far..
Its better than Lierope :)
Btw: why you always do mudy,bumpy track ? lol
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Post by DankeKTM21 »

Kawasakis wrote: Btw: why you always do mudy,bumpy track ? lol
its the type of track i like :wink:
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
HeijneMX57

Post by HeijneMX57 »

Kawasakis wrote:Really great track dude! ,its really fun to ride in it and my best lap time is 2:48 so far..
In the Netherlands we only have those kind of tracks. We don't have those like flat 'pussy' tracks ! :lol: You guys think that Southwick is a tough sandy track, but here in the Netherlands that track would be like hardpack to the riders here. :wink:
wakestyle21

Post by wakestyle21 »

HeijneMX57 wrote:
Kawasakis wrote:Really great track dude! ,its really fun to ride in it and my best lap time is 2:48 so far..
In the Netherlands we only have those kind of tracks. We don't have those like flat 'pussy' tracks ! :lol: You guys think that Southwick is a tough sandy track, but here in the Netherlands that track would be like hardpack to the riders here. :wink:
And no jumps.
HeijneMX57

Post by HeijneMX57 »

wakestyle21 wrote:
HeijneMX57 wrote:
And no jumps.
True, too sandy for nice jumps. Not all the tracks are with no jumps .. ever seen movies of the WC youth Heerde '08 ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebBeh4Md7og
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

I've only done 3 turns in the track, but I can say this: The ruts are a bitch to hit. :/ I always get kicked sideways. :(

I'll just practice some more and actually do a full lap first. :D
DankeKTM21

Post by DankeKTM21 »

as you learned how to curve, how to whip, how to pass the whoops, you are going to learn how enter straight to a rut :wink: cause here just 2 tracks routed and its a new thing in this game
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

DankeKTM21 wrote:as you learned how to curve, how to whip, how to pass the whoops, you are going to learn how enter straight to a rut :wink: cause here just 2 tracks routed and its a new thing in this game

Yeah, I've been playing for a while now, and I'm getting a hang of it.

I've got a cool short little video of a pretty nasty cross rut. I'll upload it.
Attachments
disgustingspeedwobblewreck.mxdemo
(159.79 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

if you get enough of info on the tracks you should try gopher dunes or daytona mudfest
both of them are the style of tracks you like making
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

i love it danke, the best track yet, love the flow when ur comming into it, and its so fun to scrub in the runts, sometimes u can do some cool whips couse or backwheel still drives in the rut when the frontwheel is up if u know what i mean haha. peace and big creedz to this track.
DankeKTM21

Post by DankeKTM21 »

Pumaxcs wrote:if you get enough of info on the tracks you should try gopher dunes or daytona mudfest
i prefer netherlands, now im working on herdee, damn they have so good tracks, definetly my favourite tracks in the world, and WILSON is the father of supercross, just he can make it
HeijneMX57

Post by HeijneMX57 »

DankeKTM21 wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:if you get enough of info on the tracks you should try gopher dunes or daytona mudfest
i prefer netherlands, now im working on herdee, damn they have so good tracks, definetly my favourite tracks in the world, and WILSON is the father of supercross, just he can make it
And I was only thinking how bad our tracks suck. :lol: I wish I could ride some tracks like you guys have over there, instead of this shitty sandy tracks lol.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Probly the best track track ever Danke! Please make another one!
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Voutare wrote:
DankeKTM21 wrote:as you learned how to curve, how to whip, how to pass the whoops, you are going to learn how enter straight to a rut :wink: cause here just 2 tracks routed and its a new thing in this game

Yeah, I've been playing for a while now, and I'm getting a hang of it.

I've got a cool short little video of a pretty nasty cross rut. I'll upload it.
Hah, you need to come to me here in sweden and play in our sandboxes, then you are ready to race in holland :lol:
DankeKTM21

Post by DankeKTM21 »

Voutare wrote:I've only done 3 turns in the track, but I can say this: The ruts are a bitch to hit. :/ I always get kicked sideways. :(

I'll just practice some more and actually do a full lap first. :D
i think you will ride the ruts better in the two strokes, more controllable also add more stability as you use normally, because you dont know whats a 4 stroke :wink: