MXGP of BeNeLux, Valkenswaard, NL 2008

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

MXGP of BeNeLux, Valkenswaard, NL 2008

Post by DankeKTM21 »

Finally, the final version is done, the continue of my old track, MXGP of lierop. about the circuit, as you see its an European replica in BeNeLux, netherlands, this year its going to be 26 april, i have made the 2008 replica first round at 6th of april.About the track, i tried to make the replica as possible, based on the same bumps who was at the first moto, ambiented to the second moto about the tractormarks in the track, well as you see and know about my tracks they are very ruted, bumpy cause its my style of riding and i am trying to make it feel like in the real tracks i like to ride, just be constant and soft riding and u get a nice flow, getting a soft trotteling after the curves and anticipating youre braking, also a good suspension, check youre sprockets and mass calibration. about testing the track, after riding 25 laps beta testing it. also watching the video and looking pictures, I tried to get off all the probably mistakes of the track, based in objects, dispmap and textures, i can say now i spend alot of my time and do really a hard work, not like my last (lierop) I just was testing the new editor, cause i was new, also new in the game, now i put same effort as my olds mva, mcm2.thanks to my betas, and also big thanks to ddmx488, he helped me with alot of objects.
big thanks to lovecake (bas), he is from netherland and know the track so he helped me with all of the stuff, he was my trackmaking helper

okey guys, here is the track
IN GAME: Valkenswaard GP

http://files.filefront.com/Valkenswaard ... einfo.html
About media fire, I cant upload files, and some Computers cant download the files, so i recomend filefront

hope you like it

Regards, Felipe Danke.
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
frederick
Team: Adept

Re: MXGP of BeNeLux, Valkenswaard, NL 2008

Post by frederick »

Wow, this track is so fun to ride, almost every part of the track is a challenge.
Im not gonna critizise decals and stuff, since im not good doing it myself, all i can say is that this is a fucking great replica.
Every second riding this track is fun(except for the start straight, going straight on a flat surface isnt fun :lol: )

Good job.
Extremley well done track.
motostickrider

Post by motostickrider »

great track!
Twitch
Team: Privateer

Post by Twitch »

AWESOME!!
MXS Online #239
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

this track is superb i absolutely love riding it it's a great replica i love the demon whoops lmao super fun xD
MXicon

Post by MXicon »

Wow. This track is awesome, actually feels like a GP track.
kwic73

Post by kwic73 »

very good except it lags like Batch, i even dealeted the billboards, Maybe i just need a new computer :D
DankeKTM21
Team: Danke KTM

Post by DankeKTM21 »

try deleting statues too :wink: its why take off the SAF
Last edited by DankeKTM21 on Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kawasakis wrote:Hah yeah, because basketball and football requires just one ball - two balls just only for motocross riders haha
kwic73

Post by kwic73 »

oh ya duhh thanks
mxracer118

Post by mxracer118 »

thank you track looks so sick.

EDIT: damn i hate my computer it lags like a bitch what do i need to get so that it doesn't lag i already have a graphics card so what do i need?
DJ99X wrote:Putting forum quotes in your signature is gay as fuck
genEric122

Post by genEric122 »

mxracer118 wrote:thank you track looks so sick.

EDIT: damn i hate my computer it lags like a bitch what do i need to get so that it doesn't lag i already have a graphics card so what do i need?
How much RAM do you have?
MXF_ATOC-x111
Team: Privateer

Post by MXF_ATOC-x111 »

AWESOME thx Danke
Rm85#107

Post by Rm85#107 »

very fun but laggy
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

Wow, this is just so fucking great, I love this track..Its really challenging, but thats probably what makes it so fun..Really good track..Keep up the good work :D :D
mxracer118

Post by mxracer118 »

genEric122 wrote:
mxracer118 wrote:thank you track looks so sick.

How much RAM do you have?
haha idk its a wall mart dell lol but would that be what is causing it to lag if so how do i fix that?
DJ99X wrote:Putting forum quotes in your signature is gay as fuck