Speedworld Motocross Park

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
ddmx

Re: Speedworld Motocross Park

Post by ddmx »

wakestyle21 wrote:
Rm85#107 wrote:wow i love it soo realistic and i love the jumps
You should review it on PureMXS then.
For real. That's why I made this thread so that you can just post the ss of your track and the link to puremxs.
borderpatrol199

Post by borderpatrol199 »

great track! lots of realism.
VMX_SKYmx99
Team: BOMR

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

Thanks for making this track man. I miss not being able to ride there anymore. It was definitely my favorite track in the Phoenix area.
RaNDoM HeRO
Team: Privateer

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

hey man great job i like this track im picking up the times as i get used to it... those little rut berm things are hard though haha
MXF_Popopski

Post by MXF_Popopski »

I love this track ! Good job
MXF Online Championship here =>http://www.mxforum.be/index.php?showforum=80
Lucas.715

Post by Lucas.715 »

and all the staff said ....

I loved this track! :mrgreen:
MXCULTURE

Post by MXCULTURE »

Man very good job, it's both technical and fun. I love the atmosphere of the track.
HolstadMX

Post by HolstadMX »

i remember trying to jump those big ass tables on my TRX
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

well the tracked looked fun, and i was very excited reading all of the reviews but to be honest.. i was SO dissapointed in the track. The turns dont have ANY realism at all i've never taken a turn in real life and just tipped over for no reason. the track's roughness is ok.. but its does not feel realistic to me an ANY way.. i had very little fun riding this track and shut the game down within the first couple laps.. now 161 i hope you dont take this personally at all because i love every single track you produce.. this one is the exception... and since i suck at reviews i'll just leave my score

2/5
gordy

Post by gordy »

DannyBoy wrote:well the tracked looked fun, and i was very excited reading all of the reviews but to be honest.. i was SO dissapointed in the track. The turns dont have ANY realism at all i've never taken a turn in real life and just tipped over for no reason. the track's roughness is ok.. but its does not feel realistic to me an ANY way.. i had very little fun riding this track and shut the game down within the first couple laps.. now 161 i hope you dont take this personally at all because i love every single track you produce.. this one is the exception... and since i suck at reviews i'll just leave my score

2/5
i hate to sound like a broken record player, but, that kind of post would be perfect for over at puremxs, wake put his time and money into that resource, so i think its only fair we employ it.
instupitious.
DannyBoy

Post by DannyBoy »

yeah i know but i messed up when i tried to register... and now i cant lmao
motox161

Post by motox161 »

So what kind of lap times are you guys running so far?
Gourley #13
z400jt

Post by z400jt »

The fastest I've seen from the msn races was around 2:11, i'm way off of that mark running about 2:27.

I really hated this track for about the first 50 laps or so but now i'm ok with it, I still haven't made it one lap without crashing and no matter what line I use I always crash in the turn with like 5 ruts in it and the straight after it just doesn't feel realistic at all, not to mention I've never seen 5 ruts like that in any turn at speedworld but maybe thats just me. Overall its not a bad track, it could really use more work.
motox161

Post by motox161 »

yeah i didnt send out any betas to anyone. I just made it how I wanted it. I could have made this track so smooth and boring but I wasn't looking for that. I want people to actually take time in corners. In the corner with 4 ruts I was able to pop the clutch half way through and the rut actually ended up catching me as I popped a little wheelie out. It was pretty sick. This track was also made within 3 days so its obvious I could have made a lot of stuff better. I think people just need to take there time with the bumps and corners, it's not meant so you can just pin it everywhere.
Gourley #13
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

for some reason i love the corners and ruts and bumps on this track. like 161 just said. in the corner before teh long straight full of bumps i take the far inside line. most of the time i am having to feather the clutch to keep the front end down coming out of it. it feels so awesome. i love it. this track has a great balance between fun and challenging.