Lakewood 2011 (aka Thunder Valley)

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Re: Lakewood 2011 (aka Thunder Valley)

Post by AWood »

yzmxer608 wrote:
DJ99X wrote:If you're running into them you're trying to cheat :)
Most of the time I hit them fading off jumps, not on the insides of corners ;).
Pretty much, the step down double ive hit a few times on the far right leaving the lip, and the one on the landing. But i learned to cut inside and hit it good.

Love this track so much DJ. to me its perfect. Its the only national track i can actually ride fast and smooth on. i love it as a keyboarder
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
LucMx23
Team: Digital Dirtworx

Post by LucMx23 »

adhkcrfhonda wrote:this seems an awful lot like my version with ruts and other things added. its fine, im not mad but i would like a little credit if you did use some of my base track.
read the first line ;)
checkerz wrote:Need to be sure to also thank DDMX/ADHK and anyone else who worked on the base version that was used before I started on this displacement.

I hope you all enjoy the track. It definitely is a bit smoother than normal, but I rutted it up a bit more that usual. Thanks DJ and wheels/hagg/austin/ect who all made this possible. I think it's a lot of fun.
Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Post by Wilson156 »

The only problem I have with the hay bales I they pop up to late if they popped up earler I would know how far I could drift the corner before I hit a bale besides that the placing seems just fine
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
toonys66
Team: Privateer

Post by toonys66 »

wow, thanks a lot everyone involve in this track!! i love it!!! so nice, so many nice jumps, great trajectories!! i like the feeling of this track!! really a great work!! all these national are awesome and different for the moment, but keep also good realism!!
norcal187
Team: privateer

Post by norcal187 »

Mad props to everyone involved with this track! Definitely one of my favorites because of the rideabilty and the fact I can actually run good laps. I am on a keyboard and I am actually having some pretty good battles online. Thanks again for the time you put on the track!
adhkcrfhonda

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

LucMx23 wrote:
adhkcrfhonda wrote:this seems an awful lot like my version with ruts and other things added. its fine, im not mad but i would like a little credit if you did use some of my base track.
read the first line ;)
checkerz wrote:Need to be sure to also thank DDMX/ADHK and anyone else who worked on the base version that was used before I started on this displacement.

I hope you all enjoy the track. It definitely is a bit smoother than normal, but I rutted it up a bit more that usual. Thanks DJ and wheels/hagg/austin/ect who all made this possible. I think it's a lot of fun.
ah yes i see thank you! Anyway, i really like the way this track was finished. It is probably one of my favorite tracks to ever be released. The roughness is perfect and just what i was imagining how it should be. The environment looks great as well. Really not to much else to say, other than i love it and cant wait to get my new pc to shred it properly!
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

Congrats DJ , that is the best track of the series in the moment.. loved the flexion.. its very good, good job man!
Track Comp 2010 Champion!
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

Wilson156 wrote:The only problem I have with the hay bales I they pop up to late if they popped up earler I would know how far I could drift the corner before I hit a bale besides that the placing seems just fine
what do you mean "pop up"?
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

adhkcrfhonda wrote:
LucMx23 wrote:
read the first line ;)

ah yes i see thank you! Anyway, i really like the way this track was finished. It is probably one of my favorite tracks to ever be released. The roughness is perfect and just what i was imagining how it should be. The environment looks great as well. Really not to much else to say, other than i love it and cant wait to get my new pc to shred it properly!
Thanks again for the base, if it wasn't for that I would've never wanted to try and tackle this track. My fault for being out of town and not being around to remind DJ to put a thank you to you in the credits. Glad you liked the way it turned out.
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

Like the track. seems a tad bit wide in some spots. Looks nice. the start hill gets me every time. lol. Other than that congrats on this great track. :D
SOAB_465

Post by SOAB_465 »

Wilson156 wrote:The only problem I have with the hay bales I they pop up to late if they popped up earler I would know how far I could drift the corner before I hit a bale besides that the placing seems just fine
The higher you have model geometric detail set in your advanced graphics settings, the farther away you will see the bales and all the other track objects. If you go up to 10 or 15 you'll see everything long before you get to it
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

dboivin wrote:anyone got a server up with it running?
elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19802
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
dboivin
Team: Privateer

Post by dboivin »

AWood wrote:
dboivin wrote:anyone got a server up with it running?
elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19802
i think thats has fairmx on it all day.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Shit, sorry Adhk, I completely forgot that you made the base for the track!
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

You must be running a really low graphics setting...