Budds Creek - 2012 Motosport/rF National Rd 5 (Reupload)

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
barrington314
Team: me

Re: Budds Creek - 2012 Motosport/rF National Rd 5 (Reupload)

Post by barrington314 »

DJ99X wrote:The first lap is from the start to the finish line, then one lap. So essentially 1.2 laps.
yes, i agree. but you dont get a time for another complete lap. i just checked again.

Killerfox wrote:But really this is annoying not being able to get on the qualifying server......last week it had something to do with timing or gates that someone gave me a link to download.....anyone have anything?
i just took my stuff out of folder to figure out what your problem is. you either A. dont really have lakewood in your personal folder. or B. still trying to use the 1st budds download.
so my suggestion is for you to delete anything buddscreek that you have and start over with this. http://www.mediafire.com/?fc2ekmyp2exskxa
then delete anything lakewood you have and start over with this. http://www.mediafire.com/?hy5bkopsg17hbox
Killerfox
Team: Privateer

Post by Killerfox »

barrington314 wrote:
DJ99X wrote:The first lap is from the start to the finish line, then one lap. So essentially 1.2 laps.
yes, i agree. but you dont get a time for another complete lap. i just checked again.

Killerfox wrote:But really this is annoying not being able to get on the qualifying server......last week it had something to do with timing or gates that someone gave me a link to download.....anyone have anything?
i just took my stuff out of folder to figure out what your problem is. you either A. dont really have lakewood in your personal folder. or B. still trying to use the 1st budds download.
so my suggestion is for you to delete anything buddscreek that you have and start over with this. http://www.mediafire.com/?fc2ekmyp2exskxa
then delete anything lakewood you have and start over with this. http://www.mediafire.com/?hy5bkopsg17hbox
Ok i did all this and it did not fix it...ive had lakewood since the qualifying of it and got the 2nd version of budds creek today when i saw it was up. So i still dont know whats going on
pinit24/7#12

Post by pinit24/7#12 »

Killerfox wrote:
barrington314 wrote:

Ok i did all this and it did not fix it...ive had lakewood since the qualifying of it and got the 2nd version of budds creek today when i saw it was up. So i still dont know whats going on
Did you download the track from the link in this thread? the link in the first budds creek release by dj last night wasnt finished. he made the haybales wider and added a start banner.
Nick Pleshek #132
KTM57 wrote:Brady's just mad because his mom is a planet and she regularly gets annihilated.
i7 3770k | XFX R9 290 Black Edition | Mushkin 8gb 2133 | Corsair C70 Military Green
Killerfox

Post by Killerfox »

then delete anything lakewood you have and start over with this. http://www.mediafire.com/?hy5bkopsg17hbox[/quote]

Ok i did all this and it did not fix it...ive had lakewood since the qualifying of it and got the 2nd version of budds creek today when i saw it was up. So i still dont know whats going on[/quote]

Did you download the track from the link in this thread? the link in the first budds creek release by dj last night wasnt finished. he made the haybales wider and added a start banner.[/quote]

Yes i got it from this thread
Prada

Post by Prada »

Nice quote.

Gnarly track, though.
pinit24/7#12

Post by pinit24/7#12 »

well I just found out that not all servers have been corrected. some still have the old one from last night so either wait it out till they get to it or message then yourself and see if they fix it

-Pinit24/7
Nick Pleshek #132
KTM57 wrote:Brady's just mad because his mom is a planet and she regularly gets annihilated.
i7 3770k | XFX R9 290 Black Edition | Mushkin 8gb 2133 | Corsair C70 Military Green
BGnastyy905
Team: Tagger Designs

Post by BGnastyy905 »

This track is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicknastyyyy. The traction is phenomenal. The braking bumps are brutal, but they don't kick you everywhere like other tracks, which is good. We need more tracks that play like this!
@taggerdesigns #ScreamingCreative
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Wanted to be sure to put in a fair amount of laps before rating this. My first impressions were much different than now.

I really feel like the track is a lot of fun and will make for good racing. It could use a bit more for smooth lines, as the one smooth line in a few spots will make it tight, but in other places the line choice is great (hey, I helped with a few turns to do this :)) I HATED the traction at first, but the more I ride it the more I get used to it. The wheelie-ing is a bit gnarly, but if you can stay out of first gear it isn't bad. Honestly, feels like a real 450 on a tacky track. Definitely a handful and a challenge in spots, but all in all, I like it better than washing out a lot.

I like the ruts, the amount of them and the size of them. The shape doesn't flow well or feel real in a lot of spots, but is brilliant in others. (some are just arcs that are C shaped with no real track flow built in. Also, the inside of them slants all the way to the bank, rather than flattening out in the bottom, this makes it annoying to get into or out of the rut or even ride it if you aren't o nthe intended angle. Luckily, this is somewhat helped by the traction, otherwise it'd be a nightmare.

The jumps are fun, seems pretty accurate in most spots, and the one thing that hasn't changed since my initial impression is it looks magnificent.
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

Klazyz wrote:mxsimpits server adress changed again from 64.85.170.255 ? Stuck on Contacting Server.
That's the wrong number!
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15967
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Vellu wrote:
Klazyz wrote:mxsimpits server adress changed again from 64.85.170.255 ? Stuck on Contacting Server.
That's the wrong number!
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15967
I've never had a problem, but now it says "Contacting server"

What gives?
cpt_Slow

Post by cpt_Slow »

Stunning track and extremely fun, it's so good being able to experience all of the visuals on these nationals tracks now that I'm back on my PC. I was going to complain that the ruts on this one were difficult to stay planted in compared to Highpoint and Hangtown's, but I softened up the front forks a bit and now they feel really good. Only gripe is, what's with the fluorescent pond? :P Maybe my screen colour settings are off.

Anyway, I feel so spoiled with all these amazing tracks coming out which I can actually complete laps on. Great job everyone, thanks.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

They put colouring in for the race

darnified
Crushed Dissenter
Team: ProConnection BSD

Post by darnified »

Once again you blow my mind!
Tyler Antonides
Co-Owner of ProConnection BSD Customs #195
cpt_Slow

Post by cpt_Slow »

DJ99X wrote:They put colouring in for the race
Ahhh, just shows how much I know haha. Thanks.
goudbeekie
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TattlerMX Honda

Post by goudbeekie »

Awesomee!