2012 Red Bud MotoSport rF National by Giopanda

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Zach_496

Re: 2012 Red Bud MotoSport rF National by Giopanda

Post by Zach_496 »

Phathry25 wrote:
Zach_496 wrote:The track sucks overall and needs a fix right now
--editor
Go into Editor, click the Smooth tool and put it to a strength of 5, zoom all the way out, click and boom track is 100 times better
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

the difficulty of this track....

mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

Guys stop your complaining. I honestly LOVE this track. I LOVE shadows and haggs. Take it easy with the throttle. This isnt MvA wide open. Take your time. It's the best track in the game. I did 2 laps of falling. Then I rode most of the outside and edge of track lines. Sham wow. Smoother. But yeah the track is amazingly outstanding and detaild. I lag on other tracks and this isnt bad with lag. Now every one be greatful. AND STOP THE COMPLAINING!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

-Mxrewind665
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Zach_496 wrote:This track is the worst track I've ever riden on in simulator. The bumps are way too big on addition to the holes placed throughout the track, the ruts are jagged plus slippery traction also makes this track impossible to be riden on consistently. This track is horribly laggy for people with semi-good computers for some odd reason. I think this MUST be fixed before the race.
Zach_496 wrote:It doesn't need to be extremely rough and realistic, this is a video game. While it should be a little rough to be somewhat hard, video games are supposed to be fun. This track is not, it is way over rough and the ruts are too tall and pointy. The track sucks overall and needs a fix right now
So where's all the ragers to come rage at him now? :roll: (Love my haters.)

But really, this is close to what I've been trying to say about most(Not all) of the tracks made this year. More realistic, but way less fun. JLV doesn't add ruts and scale down his sx tracks to make them as realistic as possible for a reason. I really enjoy SX and enjoyed nationals last year, but these tracks are starting to take some of the fun out of it for me. Especially when you make a track so rough you gotta keep in mind of all the people using 1st person gotta ride this for 30 mins!
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
Zach_496

Post by Zach_496 »

mxrewind665 wrote:Guys stop your complaining. I honestly LOVE this track. I LOVE shadows and haggs. Take it easy with the throttle. This isnt MvA wide open. Take your time. It's the best track in the game. I did 2 laps of falling. Then I rode most of the outside and edge of track lines. Sham wow. Smoother. But yeah the track is amazingly outstanding and detaild. I lag on other tracks and this isnt bad with lag. Now every one be greatful. AND STOP THE COMPLAINING!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

-Mxrewind665
If we could get off our bikes, I could run around this track faster
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Mr.Two wrote:Personal preference of what people want from Mxs is the deciding factor on it. The people who want an extremely rough and difficult track will love this. The people who want a freeway will likely hate it and disrespect Gio for it. People like me who want a realistic scaled track with a moderate roughness(examples being Freestone or Budds) are going to like the track but not find much fun here.
Exactly how I feel. The track is awesome and I give Gio tons of respect for taking on such a well known and hyped track. He did amazing with it a the team with him did everything they could but for my riding style and preferences it isn't for me.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Cooter181
Team: 180 Decals/TwerkTeam

Post by Cooter181 »

Zach_496 wrote:
Phathry25 wrote:
--editor
Go into Editor, click the Smooth tool and put it to a strength of 5, zoom all the way out, click and boom track is 100 times better
Other than a few things, you're right, it's a 1oo times better lol. Just a bit rougher with the jumps still there and it'd be perfect!
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Can we please get a smooth brush over this please. It's pretty fun but it's not forgiving even by yourself.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

Zach_496 wrote:
Phathry25 wrote:
--editor
hit it about 8 times and it MIGHT be the best nat yet.
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

im getting pretty bad frame rates too
BraapBraap

Post by BraapBraap »

Mikey wrote:Can we please get a smooth brush over this please. It's pretty fun but it's not forgiving even by yourself.
+1
Will Johns | Privateer
yamaha#521

Post by yamaha#521 »

I just love this type tracks. Awesomeness is the only word i need.
mxsisboss

Post by mxsisboss »

mxsisboss wrote:OMFG THANKS GIO!!!!
cr500zd wrote:is there anyway that 500cc bikes will be put into the game?
jlv wrote:I'd say it will definitely happen at some point. Not any time soon though.
suzukiozark
Team: Privateer

Post by suzukiozark »

Just put down 8 laps.

After reading what you guys were saying, I though the track was going to be terribly rough and I wouldn't be able to throw down one lap. Well out of the 8 laps I did I crashed 4 times, and 2 of those were from trying to jump the leap. I find this track easier to not crash than a Hagg track...

I love this track, but I definitely won't be able to ride it online though because at a model Geometric detail of 0, I'm getting 15 fps.

I'm running a supercross suspension setup also, maybe that's the secret. :lol:
2009 Yamaha YZ250F - Yoshimura RS-4
SoCaLTJ
Team: Privateer

Post by SoCaLTJ »

Can we please get a low res version????