2012 MotoSport rF National - Rd7 - Millville

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Mikeyyart10

Re: 2012 MotoSport rF National - Rd7 - Millville

Post by Mikeyyart10 »

oops forgot to add. thanks for the blank tree folder thats made my life easier. :D
Pumaxcs wrote:Easy as juan too tree.
bdownen323

Post by bdownen323 »

Triples after the chadapult and in the way back are a bit overscaled, but still the best damn track in all the nationals this year! Thanks for all the work guys! :D
DJD

Post by DJD »

Finally, this is how Mxs nationals should be. A bit over scaled for fun factor, bumps in proper places, smooth rail-able ruts with no lip of death, not overbuilt, and no bullshit bumps that you cant

see. I might actually want to race this week! Cheers fellas, good work. Hope this is the model for all future national tracks. Should offer fun racing.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Ah yes the famous highspeed, bike swapping, bike eating sand whoops... Just like in real life. :lol: Track is awesome couldn't ask for anything better its just super fun to ride.

Its funny how Ashes brought up the traction diffrence because in real life the deeper sand ends right and chadapult just like in game. It gets more of a clay feel to it and then the sand returns over holy schmit.
imrpowers
Team: Privateer

Post by imrpowers »

DJD wrote:Finally, this is how Mxs nationals should be. A bit over scaled for fun factor, bumps in proper places, smooth rail-able ruts with no lip of death, not overbuilt, and no bullshit bumps that you cant

see. I might actually want to race this week! Cheers fellas, good work. Hope this is the model for all future national tracks. Should offer fun racing.
gmanmxracer
Team: Privateer

Post by gmanmxracer »

I have this same problem. All other nationals tracks load/play fine. What do I need to do?

kary#21 wrote:Hi guy ! I have just a problem, can you help me please ? I love Millville but can't ride on it because of this ...

PLEASE, HELP ME ! I think that it's only a little thing that I don't have but the result is a white track ...

And sorry for my poor english :oops:
PONZA77
Team: AMJ Graphixx

Post by PONZA77 »

thank you !
warrior462

Post by warrior462 »

Excellent job on the track. Not sure I can say it's the best one yet simply because both Thunder Valley and Budd's Creek were incredible as well. Traction could have a tad more initial bite, you have to be really careful getting up and going, and in the bumps. Also a couple spots in the sand whoops are really unforgiving, just take a little time to figure those out. Beautiful track, can't wait for another really fun national, just hope I can find enough time to put the laps in to do well. It seems to take me a lot more time to sort a track out than the rest of the community.
juicer731

Post by juicer731 »

Anyone know when we can start gettin some laps in for qualifying?? I mean i know it's already on 02 but laptimes don't count yet.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

juicer731 wrote:Anyone know when we can start gettin some laps in for qualifying?? I mean i know it's already on 02 but laptimes don't count yet.
Lap times do count on 02. They are just not posting to the site.

Bare with us please, Wheels went off and tied the knot and is enjoying a cruise ship somewhere so Sween is running solo on the coding side.
InsaneFMX
Team: Flipin 150ft triples

Post by InsaneFMX »

checkerz wrote:
juicer731 wrote:Anyone know when we can start gettin some laps in for qualifying?? I mean i know it's already on 02 but laptimes don't count yet.
Lap times do count on 02. They are just not posting to the site.

Bare with us please, Wheels went off and tied the knot and is enjoying a cruise ship somewhere so Sween is running solo on the coding side.
Sween's all alone :(
juicer731

Post by juicer731 »

Oh alright no problem, i was just wondering. Congrats to wheels :D
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

gmanmxracer wrote:I have this same problem. All other nationals tracks load/play fine. What do I need to do?

kary#21 wrote:Hi guy ! I have just a problem, can you help me please ? I love Millville but can't ride on it because of this ...

[img]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/122529BEUUUGGG.jpg[/ig]

PLEASE, HELP ME ! I think that it's only a little thing that I don't have but the result is a white track ...

And sorry for my poor english :oops:
you for sure have all the national tracks, unedited, in your folder?
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

i havent read this whole thread. so it might have been brought up already. but if you launch the left side of the wall, you hit invisible collision from a tree. lol.
Yamahaulin
Team: TBR

Post by Yamahaulin »

i downloaded the blank trees and put them in the statue folder. what change am i suppose to notice
2017 Sim Cup Champion | 2014 East Coast Supercross Champion | 2013 MEC Champion | 2013 250 MX Outdoor Champion | 2013 Grand National Champion | 2013 250 West Coast Supercross Champion