NEW WASHOUGAL LINKS!!!!!!!!!!

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: NEW WASHOUGAL LINKS!!!!!!!!!!

Post by yzmxer608 »

ShackAttack12 wrote:Why can't people just ride the fkn track instead of finding cheater lines?
THAT'S HOW SUPER DUPER QUADRUPLE SIXTUPLE LAP TIMES GET POSTED UP THERE GUY!!!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

ShackAttack12 wrote:Why can't people just ride the fkn track instead of finding cheater lines?
Because we have Brazilians playing MXS :)
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Im going to go get the kid that cuts my grass and let him play this game. It seems like grass cutters are naturals these days.
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

checkerz wrote:Because we have Brazilians playing MXS :)
Checkerz WTF? you mean just brazilians cutted the track? u dont know nothing man! many americans cutted this shit too and what u have to say? brazilians , brazilians and brazilians! many people cutted why the timing gates was WRONG .. do this correct and u dont will have problems.

PEACE!
Track Comp 2010 Champion!
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

If only that peace meant Juan was leaving the community.... A girl can dream, righ

The irony of shack complaining about cheater lines and cutting is actually way funnier than Juan getting mad about checkerz' brazilians joke...
DJD

Post by DJD »

rF just needs to learn how to place timing gates. #trollin
Yamaha285
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Yamaha285 »

Nothing pisses me off more then guys spending all day all night for 2-3 days to get one lap. Some have a life and get 3 hours if they are lucky. Something needs to change about this like a limited server time till race. That or a sign up for a specific time qualifying just a thought. Ive had a hour to ride and i wont gualify cause of these no lifers.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Yamaha285 wrote:Nothing pisses me off more then guys spending all day all night for 2-3 days to get one lap. Some have a life and get 3 hours if they are lucky. Something needs to change about this like a limited server time till race. That or a sign up for a specific time qualifying just a thought. Ive had a hour to ride and i wont gualify cause of these no lifers.
These "no lifers" are just good at the game. They would still sitting in the same position even if that did happen IMO. The people that are playing all day every day are alot of the people trying to qualify who can barely do so.
paulr093

Post by paulr093 »

Yamaha285 wrote:Nothing pisses me off more then guys spending all day all night for 2-3 days to get one lap. Some have a life and get 3 hours if they are lucky. Something needs to change about this like a limited server time till race. That or a sign up for a specific time qualifying just a thought. Ive had a hour to ride and i wont gualify cause of these no lifers.
Thats just simply not gonna happen. Its either you dedicate time to this game or you dont have time. rF isn't gonna host their races around people that dont get to ride as often as others.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Juan357 wrote:
checkerz wrote:Because we have Brazilians playing MXS :)
Checkerz WTF? you mean just brazilians cutted the track? u dont know nothing man! many americans cutted this shit too and what u have to say? brazilians , brazilians and brazilians! many people cutted why the timing gates was WRONG .. do this correct and u dont will have problems.

PEACE!
Juan, a joke. I have no problems with Brazil. It is just too easy to get you stirred up.
Juan357

Post by Juan357 »

Phathry25 wrote:The irony of shack complaining about cheater lines and cutting is actually way funnier than Juan getting mad about checkerz' brazilians joke...
Yea , i dont like these jokes.. are completely racist .. You guys need to learn to respect brazilians , like Chael Sonnen learned with Anderson Silva! :wink:
Track Comp 2010 Champion!
DJD

Post by DJD »

Then stop reinforcing the stigma.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

DJD wrote:Then stop reinforcing the stigma.
DJD knows his shit...
richy34
Team: skt t1

Post by richy34 »

i saw ansuncao do the line but damn i find that cutting aswell.
#125swag

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
d4u5d6u7

Post by d4u5d6u7 »

Juan357 wrote:
Phathry25 wrote:The irony of shack complaining about cheater lines and cutting is actually way funnier than Juan getting mad about checkerz' brazilians joke...
Yea , i dont like these jokes.. are completely racist .. You guys need to learn to respect brazilians , like Chael Sonnen learned with Anderson Silva! :wink:
yea , we dont like these jokes because u are disregarding brazilians
DISCORD: Dudumx94 #9815
4th 2012 Rf Motooption Supercross Series (west) (got some wins) | 2nd Shootout Rf Motooption Supercross series | 1st overal MXON 2011-team brazil | MX2 Overall MXON Winner 2011