Uddevalla Grand Prix 2012

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Mansson#475
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Uddevalla Grand Prix 2012

Post by Mansson#475 »

Thank you guys for taking time to review this track! I can agree on some things that you say now when im putting in many laps in it!
Motofinne #375

Post by Motofinne #375 »

Are you planning on making more of the GP tracks? It would be awesome with more of these GP tracks :)
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

I really cant believe djd is talkin about traction after his last track ..no offense but i didnt even do a full lap on it before shuttin it off it was so horrible .....as for the jumps and bumps ...i didnt make the jumps i was handed this track about 3days before it was released ....i just did a favor for these guys because they asked me ...i agrree it could of been better but i dont have the time right now...i had to redo everything on the track ..so i would be happy with what u got..

Sorry for spelling im on my phone on vacation
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
DJD

Post by DJD »

Maybe you should do more than one lap before you call something horrible, you imbecile. I never insulted your style of track building or said it was terrible in any way,

I merely offered my opinion on it. Calling my track horrible without even offering an explanation is ridiculous, and is not even the purpose of this thread.

I don't like you or your tracks, but I still gave an unbiased review on what I thought could be better without insulting anyone.

MX149 is twice the fun of anything you have ever done. So go build another replica and tell yourself you're the greatest creator ever.
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

Im the imbesile..?maybe u should read what i said before throwing out your usual arogant attitude ...i never said ur track was horrible ,just the traction..i never had anything against you nor do i want to put u or anyone else down...to each there own .....i dont review tracks that often because i know what is involved in making them..

As i said im using my phone so sorry for spelling
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

Motoboss wrote:Im the imbesile..?maybe u should read what i said before throwing out your usual arogant attitude ...i never said ur track was horrible ,just the traction..i never had anything against you nor do i want to put u or anyone else down...to each there own .....i dont review tracks that often because i know what is involved in making them..

As i said im using my phone so sorry for spelling
Congrats your on post 999/1000 :wink:
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Post by Scotty226 »

i wonder if he's doing anything special for his 1000th post?
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd
dionhuybers
Team: AMJ Graphixx

Post by dionhuybers »

Fantastic! dont have other words for it! cant wait for some more Gp Mx tracks :D!
Mx-Team947
Team: Privateer

Post by Mx-Team947 »

I lovee this track and he is awesome man ;)
alle16

Post by alle16 »

please, make this track for mx vs atv reflex!
dannekarlsson

Post by dannekarlsson »

its hole black -.-'
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Well, I´ve now taken a couple of laps on this track. First to say, it´s reaally good done great job!
But.. There´s some things that´s wrong, mainly minor things, but there´s still pretty many of them..

After the 180 in the start, the downhill should be more steep, the next uphill should be more step up (now you gain too much air aswell as the jump is a LITTLE bit to much angeled..). The next table to, 180, waves/doubles, 160 (degree) left turn is great. The bump to the right before the downgill->uphill is from 2011, now the inner choise was a bump, the outer (sorry for bad english...) was "normal" W/O bump, and the turn should be a little bit sharper. The uphill shall NOT have bumps all the was, just braking bumps at the end of the jump/hill. The turn and the table top is good, but after the tabletop there´s more downhill into a minor degreed uphill (in this version it´s too flat) and the bump before the right 180 is a bump here (it was a bump 2011) in 2012 it was a small tabletop. The corner and the straight part after is ok, it´s a slight uphill (doesn´t remeber how it is in the game), the next 180 is also ok. Now, there´s 3 doubles.. there´s only 2 in real life and been for quite long. The doubles is also in a slight downhill (and after the last double it´s an extra landing). The velodrome (is that correct?) anyway the big berm is too small.. It´s REALLY big irl. The tabletop after is a step-up-tabletop irl (at least 2012) which in game is only a tabletop. The next turn and straight part is okay. The next curve, after the doubles is.. well, it should be a little longer before the doubles, and the doubles should be 3, not 2,5 like now. And the doubles is more like waves irl, now they´re way too sharp and last one is almost a step up and irl it´s like waves, all of them. The jump is maybe a little bit overscaled even if it´s big irl... The "jump" down is waaaay to small.. It feels like jump of the 2nd step of a stair, it should be like 8th.. And the step up is much steeper irl, also it´s shorter.. The 180 shall be wrong-angeled and the jump after is a step down, which isn´t extremely big, and than a little bigger uphill. Next 90 turn before the jump is good, the jump itself could be a little more angeled. Also the landing is pretty much a little downhill, and a uphill into small step up irl.. In game it´s flat.
That´s the lap..

(My base of theese pointers is living 30minutes away from it, and been to ALL the gp:s there since 97 I think.. Including racing there and riding there myself)

I probably sound reaaaally like a besserwiesser or something, it´s wasn´t mean in that case, I just pointed out what I´ve noticed. :) Overall, AWESOME to have this ingame, love it! Great to ride, and overally realistic!

TRACKCREATORS: Have you been there irl or have you just been going on blueprint and footage? :)
Nice track again! :)
mbork-1
Team: NOTEAM

Post by mbork-1 »

Wahlamt wrote:Well, I´ve now taken a couple of laps on this track. First to say, it´s reaally good done great job!
But.. There´s some things that´s wrong, mainly minor things, but there´s still pretty many of them..

After the 180 in the start, the downhill should be more steep, the next uphill should be more step up (now you gain too much air aswell as the jump is a LITTLE bit to much angeled..). The next table to, 180, waves/doubles, 160 (degree) left turn is great. The bump to the right before the downgill->uphill is from 2011, now the inner choise was a bump, the outer (sorry for bad english...) was "normal" W/O bump, and the turn should be a little bit sharper. The uphill shall NOT have bumps all the was, just braking bumps at the end of the jump/hill. The turn and the table top is good, but after the tabletop there´s more downhill into a minor degreed uphill (in this version it´s too flat) and the bump before the right 180 is a bump here (it was a bump 2011) in 2012 it was a small tabletop. The corner and the straight part after is ok, it´s a slight uphill (doesn´t remeber how it is in the game), the next 180 is also ok. Now, there´s 3 doubles.. there´s only 2 in real life and been for quite long. The doubles is also in a slight downhill (and after the last double it´s an extra landing). The velodrome (is that correct?) anyway the big berm is too small.. It´s REALLY big irl. The tabletop after is a step-up-tabletop irl (at least 2012) which in game is only a tabletop. The next turn and straight part is okay. The next curve, after the doubles is.. well, it should be a little longer before the doubles, and the doubles should be 3, not 2,5 like now. And the doubles is more like waves irl, now they´re way too sharp and last one is almost a step up and irl it´s like waves, all of them. The jump is maybe a little bit overscaled even if it´s big irl... The "jump" down is waaaay to small.. It feels like jump of the 2nd step of a stair, it should be like 8th.. And the step up is much steeper irl, also it´s shorter.. The 180 shall be wrong-angeled and the jump after is a step down, which isn´t extremely big, and than a little bigger uphill. Next 90 turn before the jump is good, the jump itself could be a little more angeled. Also the landing is pretty much a little downhill, and a uphill into small step up irl.. In game it´s flat.
That´s the lap..

(My base of theese pointers is living 30minutes away from it, and been to ALL the gp:s there since 97 I think.. Including racing there and riding there myself)

I probably sound reaaaally like a besserwiesser or something, it´s wasn´t mean in that case, I just pointed out what I´ve noticed. :) Overall, AWESOME to have this ingame, love it! Great to ride, and overally realistic!

TRACKCREATORS: Have you been there irl or have you just been going on blueprint and footage? :)
would like to add jumps are way to stiff and all are overscaled next time change angles of jump ,if you dont rtrust me go and watch demo on this trakc you will see how far from the ground bike is
3rd MX2 EMF - AX Series 2011
2nd MX1 BMF - Friday Night Series 2012
1st MX3 - EMXs
8th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

mbork-1 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:Well, I´ve now taken a couple of laps on this track. First to say, it´s reaally good done great job!

That´s the lap..

would like to add jumps are way to stiff and all are overscaled next time change angles of jump ,if you dont rtrust me go and watch demo on this trakc you will see how far from the ground bike is
hehe.. you were there 2011? Saw the "long" tabletop by the way before they reduced the angle? It was actually like it is now in the game, just that the game is a bit too long I think..
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

This is sooo sweet! :D