Jump High Mx

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Judan

Jump High Mx

Post by Judan »

Well here is ANOTHER track and a big track at that. Id like to thank dj for leting me use the water texture :). The track is about (my guestimation) 5 mins long with no crashes definatly has some parts that test your skills and i think the textures work well with the design of the track. its a mixture of hill enduro, supercross and motorcross/natural terrain. ummm it has lots of trees and if you laag just delete the billboards file and then you can atleast try the track out and now that im awake heres you picture youve all been complaining about...
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?e4njmmyvimf
Last edited by Judan on Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
FactoryBR21
Team: Privateer

Re: Jump High Mx

Post by FactoryBR21 »

sorry for be so rudge like that but where is the FUCKINGGG PROBLEM to post a picture and upload that sit on puremxs.com ? thats why we made that site
c'mom , wake up
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
BenDexter

Post by BenDexter »

Judan wrote: i wont put a picture up till tomorow morning seeing as its like 12pm and im sick but i promised id finish it tonight well after explaining all that here it is...
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?e4njmmyvimf
FactoryBR21

Post by FactoryBR21 »

I saw it but all tracks that he make he nevew put picture and never upload on fucking PureMXS. take pciture wont take more than 2minutes
Mbutler183 wrote:I remember when we had to play mva instead of mxs, what a load of shit that was.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Or just wait to release it until tomorrow. I know I won't d/l w/o a picture. :D
MXicon

Post by MXicon »

According to his other posts, he can't be bothered to make a picture. Annoying, right?

Has anyone downloaded it? How is it?
kawirider238

Post by kawirider238 »

Man no offense but I thought that this track wasn't all that great. I think that you spent too much time working on how long the track was and not how the track was. If I had to rate this track it would get maybe a 4 if you are lucky.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

The MX part of it is pretty terrible, but I sorta liked the enduro part, reminded me of trail riding, but the big leaps in that part sorta killed it. You were pretty inefficient with the objects, I got a bit of a framerate hit
Judan

Post by Judan »

argh ill make another to make up for it probly make it shorter so i dont get lazy, what would you guys rather a natural terrain, enduro or super cross
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I'm not fussed on what you make, but next time, spend alot more time on your track. A week is not long enough, unless you know what you are doing.
Judan

Post by Judan »

ye i know how to do everything, i might make a sx track but not till im feeling beter at the momment i just cant be botherd doing anything
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

OK, I might have said it the wrong way. Sure, you might know how to do everything, but what I meant was, that once your skills have developed more, you will be able to complete tracks in a shorter time, producing the same quality as you would now if you spent longer time on your tracks
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

DJ wrote:OK, I might have said it the wrong way. Sure, you might know how to do everything, but what I meant was, that once your skills have developed more, you will be able to complete tracks in a shorter time, producing the same quality as you would now if you spent longer time on your tracks

But it's also luck.

I mean, I made Springsburg in 3 days, Sonora/San Pasqual in 1. I wouldn't say any of those are horrible. (I admit, the two latter are kind of shitty looking though.).

Sometimes my tracks just suck really bad. Nothing I can do about it. Like right now, I can't do shit. Every track I try to make blows.
Judan

Post by Judan »

Ye i get what your saying dj ill spend a few weeks to a month on a sx track when im all good maby even longer the only problem i have is with the textures and models for one i have no idea how to model im sure if i tried id be able to figure it out and textures i think id be able to make its just the part of thnking up what to use that stumps me... But i think the only thing in my way of exellent tracks is my need to get somthing done quikly when it could be that much beter.
I also might attempt a honda graphics kit for the 250 and see how i go with that aswell
tobz173

Post by tobz173 »

you kids crack me up
Dont ever question my determination and my will to win - Chad Reed