learn supercross

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
barrington314
Team: me

learn supercross

Post by barrington314 »

just a track i threw together over time. nothing special. just a very long sx track. most of the gradients match jlv's. so should ride somewhat familiar. changed up some stuff. did a quick crap job on decals just so it had some color. should be like 2:30 lap times for the average guy. be sick to see how low guys like tysen can get on it.

i used the decals and tree lines from lakecounty of checkerz. the ramps and cones from js7 of motoboss, haggs bales, and got the over under bridges from winter indoor series. so thanks to those guys and anyone who may have helped with those.

http://www.mediafire.com/?eakz3yulayemlxr
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Re: learn supercross

Post by tyskorn »

Looks sick.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Track is way sick. If the berms were taller (and probably less steep to compensate) this template you have would be way gnarly for the actual SX tracks.
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

thanks. id like to make some more, like test tracks, if anyone has any ideas. i can whip up a layout pretty quick. i just hate doing textures and objects and stuff.
Bret The Jet

Post by Bret The Jet »

Awesome!!!! <3
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Thanks
shawn1331
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Entrepreneur

Post by shawn1331 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bua-lrqeHLE

Do this track, might be kind of cool to do a really tight realistic sx track. It would have to be made small and scaled like this for it to be any fun though.
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

not to be mean, but the track in that video looks extremely boring.
shawn1331
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Entrepreneur

Post by shawn1331 »

barrington314 wrote:not to be mean, but the track in that video looks extremely boring.
Like I said, it would have to be scaled smaller and tighter otherwise it'd be boring. Kinda like a lot of shadows tracks how they are really simple and look boring, but because you have to ride so slow and carfully without mistakes it's fun. This if done right may or may not be fun, I'm not sure lmao
Craig

Post by Craig »

For sure a fun track goodjob
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

shawn1331 wrote:
barrington314 wrote:not to be mean, but the track in that video looks extremely boring.
Like I said, it would have to be scaled smaller and tighter otherwise it'd be boring. Kinda like a lot of shadows tracks how they are really simple and look boring, but because you have to ride so slow and carfully without mistakes it's fun. This if done right may or may not be fun, I'm not sure lmao
yea the point of me saying i could do some test tracks for people is because i have the gradients ready already and know how to set it up quickly. changing the scale defeats the purpose. sorry.
Craig wrote:For sure a fun track goodjob
thanks
suzuki941
Team: privateer

Post by suzuki941 »

awesome track barrington,i have been waiting for a long nice flowing supercross track.Just did u 10 lap moto prob going to ride it some more later nice job.Only thing i would have liked was if a couple of the berms were a little higher,but i just like some tall berms that's all lol. Fun track,thanks.
mxboy310
Team: Motograghy

Post by mxboy310 »

nice track
dionhuybers
Team: AMJ Graphixx

Post by dionhuybers »

new number 1 track! love it! Please upgrade this track to a laptime around 15:00! say goodbye to al the other tracks!
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Such a fun track Barrington, One of my newest favorite sx tracks. Gonna be my practice track. :)
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!