2012 MotoSport rF National - Rd11 - Steel City

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
JTmoto
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Eleven10 Mods Suzuki

Re: 2012 MotoSport rF National - Rd11 - Steel City

Post by JTmoto »

Ddavis wrote:insanely slippery track
Good thing this track isn't.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

pntra wrote:alot of unappreciated riders i c. always gotta be something to complain about get use to the track or go make it ur self. enough said. Good job guys for whomever put work into this. One of the best rounds so far IMO! Thank you
see what i mean...
how dare you not like my ideas or creations! you must go to hell now for saying something different than what i think!
jbrandmx85
Team: Privateer

Post by jbrandmx85 »

I prolly shoulda just stayed out of it. I meant nothing towards anyone here. I was just saying what I thought was right. Had nothing to do with the track being good. I actually havnt tried the track yet but im sure its great. Motoboss makes awesome tracks and I cant think of one hes done that i didnt like yet.
juicer731

Post by juicer731 »

Track is amazing. No complaining here.
Prada

Post by Prada »

no complaints on my end either, traction felt fine honestly.. to each their own though
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

for the record. i wasnt complaining about this track. i was just replying to motobosses response on being known for hardpack. which if it is, thats fine. but it had nothing to do with his track. do i think its too slippery? yes it seems like i slide out in random weird places. is the track bad? far from it. but i can see how my post could have been mistaken.
rsbdotexe

Post by rsbdotexe »

Thanks a ton for the track! Much love and respect to all of y'all for providing me with near weekly new content that is damn good. *thumbs up*
pntra

Post by pntra »

barrington314 wrote:
pntra wrote:alot of unappreciated riders i c. always gotta be something to complain about get use to the track or go make it ur self. enough said. Good job guys for whomever put work into this. One of the best rounds so far IMO! Thank you
see what i mean...
how dare you not like my ideas or creations! you must go to hell now for saying something different than what i think!
i live in the us... therefor i live in hell (economy) :S
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

rsbdotexe wrote:Thanks a ton for the track! Much love and respect to all of y'all for providing me with near weekly new content that is damn good. *thumbs up*
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

Awesome track! One of my favorites, everything seems spot on to me. Just rough enough and the lines are all good.

Nice work!
Lo2Rider

Post by Lo2Rider »

I think shadows need a little bit more work, several ruts are hard to see (after the start for exemple). Plus, i don't like traction, it's hard to get a good feeling, it looks like it's a road.
Anyway, overall it's good, narrow, steel city is narrow irl, but good (and beautiful).
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

I'm not sure why people are complaining about the traction. It feels like many other tracks that have been made this series. You would think people are used to it by now. I'm curious as to how people think the traction should be?

Anyways, my honest opinion is that the track is much smoother than last years and I'm not really fond of the decals used on the track (they look too greyscale to me), but it's a pretty fun track and should make for some good racing.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
MXJProductions
Team: MXJP

Post by MXJProductions »

This community has just become a drama fest....

You would think as much as people complain about tracks being too rough, would find this to be a joy :? I mean seriously I love how people bitch and moan, yet when a few ppl disagree with them, they come back with " I wasn't complaining just making an honest opinion " Really?

Barrington welcome to my Foe list.....

Again great work MB, always nice to have a fun factor, just a shame ppl take creators like youself/Checkerz/DJ/Haqq/Gio for granted. :oops:
Prada

Post by Prada »

Barrington, to answer your question, steel city is known for being hard pack. Ruts or no ruts, you can tell by just looking at the bottom of the ruts in the pics you posted. Seems like enough proof to ne to stop questioning if its hard pack or not
OllzRacing

Post by OllzRacing »

Im having some trouble extracting the file? It seems to say its either unknown or damaged? If anyone could help that would be great...

Olly