2012 MotoSport rF National - Rd11 - Steel City

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Robert196

Re: 2012 MotoSport rF National - Rd11 - Steel City

Post by Robert196 »

While we're raging, the haybales are bricks, traction is horrible, textures are grey, no roost, timing gates seem to be messed up because im getting cuts when i make sure im inside the gates, (Might just be me, though) I get stuck on the haybales, and there aren't 40 gates.

#rant
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

Im done...
Complaints can be filed at autodelete@racefactorygaming.com
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Motoboss wrote:I would suggest remaking the track and submit it to the rf guys for use for next year...
Looked pretty dry last year to me. http://youtu.be/tRTZZ8w2Cis

Funny how since Barrington tweaked an already solid track at Budds Creek which got new traction from DJ, and built an SX using JLV's gradients, he's become an expert at track making all together. Tired of biting my tongue on that. Sorry if you find it offensive, but I find your lack of respect to others building stuff constantly from the ground up a bit much for me and a bit personal too.
Motoboss wrote: Im done...
Complaints can be filed at autodelete@racefactorygaming.com.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Wow everyone is acting like spoilt little children. People work hard on bringing out these tracks. And they do it for free, but all anyone does in return is bitch. Keep this up and all of our good creators will leave. It's a free track so just appreciate the fact that people have taken the time to make it. If you really don't like it no ones forcing you to ride it.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Motoboss wrote:DJ I didnt make the traction but I understand why it is the way it is..I personally like it..
Yeah, I made that comment before I actually rode the track. Didn't feel too bad to me. The traction ramps up pretty quickly anyway
paulr093

Post by paulr093 »

checkerz wrote:Funny how since Barrington tweaked an already solid track at Budds Creek which got new traction from DJ, and built an SX using JLV's gradients, he's become an expert at track making all together. Tired of biting my tongue on that. Sorry if you find it offensive, but I find your lack of respect to others building stuff constantly from the ground up a bit much for me and a bit personal too.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

checkerz wrote:
Motoboss wrote:I would suggest remaking the track and submit it to the rf guys for use for next year...
Looked pretty dry last year to me. http://youtu.be/tRTZZ8w2Cis

Funny how since Barrington tweaked an already solid track at Budds Creek which got new traction from DJ, and built an SX using JLV's gradients, he's become an expert at track making all together. Tired of biting my tongue on that. Sorry if you find it offensive, but I find your lack of respect to others building stuff constantly from the ground up a bit much for me and a bit personal too.
Motoboss wrote: Im done...
Complaints can be filed at autodelete@racefactorygaming.com.
what did i say that was so bad? lol. i found this a bit over the top, no?
Robert196 wrote:While we're raging, the haybales are bricks, traction is horrible, textures are grey, no roost, timing gates seem to be messed up because im getting cuts when i make sure im inside the gates, (Might just be me, though) I get stuck on the haybales, and there aren't 40 gates.

#rant
all i was pointing out was that its not really known for being hard pack. maybe it was by the last moto last year. but its not KNOWN for it. but whatever chris. someone says something you dont want to hear, and its the end of the world with you.
ive also offered alot more help with these tracks than just budds creek. but again, im not on the inner cirlce of OGness, so i get turned down. and of course im going to make gradients off JLVs tracks. every other way rides like shit IMO on this game.
i still dont get why you took what i said so badly.
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

The track IS known for being hard pack...Watch any vid out there on it ...believe me I have.....Emig even says so...
ehm24
Team: Used to be Factory

Post by ehm24 »

People talking crap wrote:The traction isn't good and stuff
I'm able to rip the track and it's really fun, why are you complaining haha, you guys must be garbage if you can't adapt.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

i cant stand how its "talking crap" or "bitching" whenever someone states their opinions on this forum.
jbrandmx85
Team: Privateer

Post by jbrandmx85 »

Not trying to be a smartass here but barrington would be correct. The track usually isnt hardpack. I live about an hour away from the track and have been on it quite a few times. Its definantly not hardpack or my name is sally sue wiggens. :wink:
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

Well I geuss the announcers have been getting it wrong the past few years when saying it is on national tv...The ruts are formed from the track being wattered and the mulch thats put down... But what would I know Ive only watched over a hundred hours of videos on this track...Just to prove it ...
this track wasnt made from hieght data ..it was made from me watching videos...
jbrandmx85

Post by jbrandmx85 »

Well im just saying that i have ridden the track several times over the years at amateur races as well as attended the national a few times and its not really hardpack. I mean im not saying it was never hardpack on a pro raceday, but if it was then it was prolly pretty dry out. And as for announcers id nvr listen to them. They say dumb stuff all the time. This is nothing against you motoboss. I think your tracks r some of the best in mxs.
JTmoto
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Eleven10 Mods Suzuki

Post by JTmoto »

The track is sick and I like the traction. If you think about it, this traction is actually extremely tacky compared to real life...
pntra

Post by pntra »

alot of unappreciated riders i c. always gotta be something to complain about get use to the track or go make it ur self. enough said. Good job guys for whomever put work into this. One of the best rounds so far IMO! Thank you