2012 MotoSport rF National - Rd 12 - Lake Elsinore

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Axle McOctane
Team: Privateer

Re: 2012 MotoSport rF National - Rd 12 - Lake Elsinore

Post by Axle McOctane »

Thanks for all the tracks and hard work this year rF crew and everyone else involved.

Gotta say though, I can't believe Glen Helen got replaced by this local fair ground track. It's no fault of the creators of the mxs version, but I didn't really want to play more than a lap. Might also have had to do with the fact that you can't use erode without track coloration problems. Seems like a really close, accurate replica that should be decent for racing (in game). I think Elsinore is a pretty lame finale to the real mx season.
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

I think they made a lot of changes to the real track bigger jumps etc
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

The green arrow preview vid didn't look that bad actually.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Thanks Phathry and Barrington especially! I know the work you had to do sucked!
MORLEY148

Post by MORLEY148 »

I'm another dude who hasn't raced a single national all year long but have still been downloading um and practising and I gotta say it's been awesome to rip round these tracks, big massive thanks to everyone involved in bringing them to us, the MX Sim community is well and truly spoiled.

And who knows, maybe next year I'll grow a pair and enter a race or two... Braaaaaaaaaap :D
And boom, down I go. Again.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

wheels1758 wrote:Thanks Phathry and Barrington especially! I know the work you had to do sucked!
it wasnt bad. just glad phat came back to TS. took a bit to understand what your instructions meant. i hadnt ever done something like that before. but was with phathrys help. wish we had more time to organize the sponsors more and a few other things i wanted to do but either forgot or just ran out of time. glad i could help. least i could do for the full series you guys put on for everyone.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Lot's of midnight oil burned this year by the the track creators and event organizers, thank you for that. It's great to get to know the tracks I had no knowledge of before. Fantastic job by all. Can't wait to see what's in store for next year!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Post by Wilson156 »

Axle McOctane wrote:I think Elsinore is a pretty lame finale to the real mx season.
They redid the whole track and put in massive jumps its a good spot for the finale just wait until saturday itll be some of the best racing all year
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
CR250R
Team: TM Racing

Post by CR250R »

I'm going to the race in real life... Maybe I can take some pics of the track for next years version!

- great track it actually captures the feeling and look of the "ameture style track" Which was still scary to me :?
BGnastyy905
Team: Tagger Designs

Post by BGnastyy905 »

Wow, I have to say... since I am a local to this track, and I'm frequently at Tagger Designs' building (which is right behind the entrance of the track) it feels exactly like the old layout that I raced on.

Even though I didn't take part in any MXS racing all year, you know I've still been downloading every track, and I just want to give a huge shout out to all of the track creators and everybody who helped out in one way or another. I have substantially gotten better at this game just by playing these beat up nationals, and it just keeps getting funner. Thank you for an amazing game I can enjoyably play when I rarely have the time off. Very well done!
@taggerdesigns #ScreamingCreative
Justin653

Post by Justin653 »

nice work guys once again! nice track to end a series on. should be fun for racing. not a big fan of the ruts. but thats understood if you guys were rushed on it. all in all great track. GOOD JOB all who worked on tracks this series!
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Havent had a chance to ride the track yet, but im sure it will be up to par with everything you guys have released this year. Great job on making one hell of a series, and thank you to everyone involved. This is my first year playing mxs, and definitely wont be my last!
vmaki

Post by vmaki »

I really enjoyed riding this track. It looks and rides great!

Little criticism toward the skybox though. It has those white lines at edges. I took a peek at the images and they have empty space around them. Is there a reason for this?

Overall all the rounds have been excellent! A big thanks to everyone that were involved in making them happen!
kevin18p

Post by kevin18p »

BIG THANKS to everyone who put in the time and effort on all the tracks.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

vmaki wrote:Little criticism toward the skybox though. It has those white lines at edges. I took a peek at the images and they have empty space around them. Is there a reason for this?
It was 2am and I didn't care to go in and fix them. Good news is the track isn't saf'd so going in and stretching the images a few pixels to fit should be easy for you to do. :)