Compelled to post questions here? Use this topic please.

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
barrington314
Team: me

Re: The real replica of monster cup

Postby barrington314 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:43 pm

Motodude622 wrote:Is anyone planning on making the real version of the 2017 monster cup because the one that emf has is not all that realistic the scaling is way off and there is no timing gate for the joker lane so it still says your on lap 2. Please let me know.

P.s. sorry for my rant

You must be using the qualifying version if you are stuck on lap 2 after taking the joker lane, or you are taking it before you got the green flag.
Please define "scaling is way off". You want a 1:1 track?

Motodude622
Team: Privateer

Re: The real replica of monster cup

Postby Motodude622 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:54 pm

barrington314 wrote:
Motodude622 wrote:Is anyone planning on making the real version of the 2017 monster cup because the one that emf has is not all that realistic the scaling is way off and there is no timing gate for the joker lane so it still says your on lap 2. Please let me know.

P.s. sorry for my rant

You must be using the qualifying version if you are stuck on lap 2 after taking the joker lane, or you are taking it before you got the green flag.
Please define "scaling is way off". You want a 1:1 track?

No i dont want a 1:1 track i just want a track where i dont jump the whole section on a 250f

Motocrosser_44
Team: CycleWorks Graphics

Re: Compelled to post questions here? Use this topic please.

Postby Motocrosser_44 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:00 pm

i agree with the scaling portion, as irl the amatuer all stars couldnt jump half the stuff the 450's could, and in the sim cup, a 250 is equal to the 450.
Albert Tranghese #44 | Want a render? HMU at Trango44#4909 on Discord | Pay for yours here http://paypal.me/AlbertTranghese

Team: rF crew

Postby 137 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:18 pm

From my understanding the track was built at a 1.4 scale, which is bigger than the usual realistic "1.1" scale. Sorry but a game versus real life is completely different cause you're definitely not gonna see someone in real life coming back into the stadium 5th tapped to clear the entire section, is it possible in real life? Hell yeah it would've been but the risk and consequences would be tremendously high, as for a video game you can send her as far as you want with 0 risk of hurting or killing yourself, so good luck on making this track "realistic" for Sim.
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!

Motocrosser_44
Team: CycleWorks Graphics

Postby Motocrosser_44 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:20 pm

137 wrote:From my understanding the track was built at a 1.4 scale, which is bigger than the usual realistic "1.1" scale. Sorry but a game versus real life is completely different cause you're definitely not gonna see someone in real life coming back into the stadium 5th tapped to clear the entire section, is it possible in real life? Hell yeah it would've been but the risk and consequences would be tremendously high, as for a video game you can send her as far as you want with 0 risk of hurting or killing yourself, so good luck on making this track "realistic" for Sim.

you do have a point as well.
Albert Tranghese #44 | Want a render? HMU at Trango44#4909 on Discord | Pay for yours here http://paypal.me/AlbertTranghese

Return to “Tracks”