Compelled to post questions here? Use this topic please.

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
User avatar
JamesLayle721
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs

Re: WW Ranch Pro Motocross Track

Postby JamesLayle721 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:35 am

rmitch524 wrote:Rf can't exactly make a replica track before the track is even raced.


yea ik but one guy made the exact pala pro track and it was rlly good so other ppl can do it :|
Image

User avatar
JamesLayle721
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Team: JL Designs

Re: WW Ranch Pro Motocross Track

Postby JamesLayle721 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:35 am

ColtHans wrote:
137 wrote:
rmitch524 wrote:Rf can't exactly make a replica track before the track is even raced.

exactly why they should do the tracks and everything the week after imo

exactly
Image

rmitch524
Posts: 499
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:43 pm
Team: Relax Attire
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Re: WW Ranch Pro Motocross Track

Postby rmitch524 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:49 am

JamesLayle721 wrote:
ColtHans wrote:
137 wrote:

exactly why they should do the tracks and everything the week after imo

exactly


When 1 guy makes 3 series worth of tracks week in and week out for 9 months straight then let's talk. Just because he could pump out a track in a week doesn't mean it's all of a sudden the norm for track building. On top of that the RF guys have to deal with running and hosting several championships at the same time, developing the game as much as possible with current constraints, and you know, maybe enjoying some time playing the game they work hard to promote. But yeah. Let's make the tracks in a week.
2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion

JimmyGriffin
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:44 pm
Team: Privateer

Ideas

Postby JimmyGriffin » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:22 pm

I've just realized something. Why has nobody made the Deegan compound yet in sim? I was just thinking it would be a great idea.

christianjonse
Posts: 403
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:36 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Ideas

Postby christianjonse » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:59 pm

JimmyGriffin wrote:I've just realized something. Why has nobody made the Deegan compound yet in sim? I was just thinking it would be a great idea.

If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.

John23
Posts: 2929
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:38 am

Re: Ideas

Postby John23 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:23 am

christianjonse wrote:
JimmyGriffin wrote:I've just realized something. Why has nobody made the Deegan compound yet in sim? I was just thinking it would be a great idea.

If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.

Take a look at the title of this topic...
jlv wrote:This post is useless.

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 7430
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Ideas

Postby Wahlamt » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:23 am

John23 wrote:
christianjonse wrote:
JimmyGriffin wrote:I've just realized something. Why has nobody made the Deegan compound yet in sim? I was just thinking it would be a great idea.

If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.

Take a look at the title of this topic...

JLV merge topics into this one. CJ just caught it before.


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests