Compelled to post questions here? Use this topic please.

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Compelled to post questions here? Use this topic please

Post by Wahlamt »

Anyone got a link to Fort Winton 2012 with Shaders?
John23

Post by John23 »

jlv wrote:This post is useless.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

I think there was another one with updated shaders. Can be wrong thougg, but I don't think thst particular one is what I'm looking for.
Im jakes
Team: Privateer

will pay a track editor to make Pala raceway!

Post by Im jakes »

I do not support paying for skins or tracks but i feel like this will be one of the best tracks in mx simulator and i feel like im helping alot of people by creating a really good version of this track a couple of starters have made it but its not that accurate i want a good track editor to make this i will pay via paypal of course put your best tracks you have made down below if you want to make pala raceway but it has to be very accurate if you make it and ill pick one of you! and ill pay you half of the way through the track!
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Re: will pay a track editor to make Pala raceway!

Post by JJH186 »

Im jakes wrote:I do not support paying for skins or tracks but i feel like this will be one of the best tracks in mx simulator and i feel like im helping alot of people by creating a really good version of this track a couple of starters have made it but its not that accurate i want a good track editor to make this i will pay via paypal of course put your best tracks you have made down below if you want to make pala raceway but it has to be very accurate if you make it and ill pick one of you! and ill pay you half of the way through the track!
there was one made last year, the 2015 version. Would put the link but I'm on my phone. And this is not the right topic to post this, look at the forum rules.
Im jakes
Team: Privateer

Re: will pay a track editor to make Pala raceway!

Post by Im jakes »

JJH186 wrote:
Im jakes wrote:I do not support paying for skins or tracks but i feel like this will be one of the best tracks in mx simulator and i feel like im helping alot of people by creating a really good version of this track a couple of starters have made it but its not that accurate i want a good track editor to make this i will pay via paypal of course put your best tracks you have made down below if you want to make pala raceway but it has to be very accurate if you make it and ill pick one of you! and ill pay you half of the way through the track!
there was one made last year, the 2015 version. Would put the link but I'm on my phone. And this is not the right topic to post this, look at the forum rules.
yeah i just noticed that
Mxmast3r246
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Tokyo Mods

Track creator

Post by Mxmast3r246 »

I'm looking for someone that would build me a national track because I'm a nationals guy and I wanna get ready for it even though it's early
If ur willing to build me a free track message me
It would be amazing if some one will thanks
Everyday is still as dumb as the last. :lol:
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Tracks showing no textures or objects

Post by broland278 »

So ive just downloaded a couple new tracks and I made sure I downloaded everything from the "Necessary Track Object thread" and the tracks I downloaded are still showing no textures or anything... Can someone help me out?
Wahlamt

Re: Tracks showing no textures or objects

Post by Wahlamt »

broland278 wrote:So ive just downloaded a couple new tracks and I made sure I downloaded everything from the "Necessary Track Object thread" and the tracks I downloaded are still showing no textures or anything... Can someone help me out?
You might have put the new tracks in a subfolder. If you put them in subfolders, the references will be broken. (references to decals, statues etc)
H3CT1KRider
Team: RetardedStunts

Supermoto tracks???

Post by H3CT1KRider »

Please post all your supermoto tracks here for me to download whether it be indoor our outdoor i'm not fussed just wanna use this lovely looking Husky SMS 125 i've made on the tracks :P
Retarded Stunts team manager and leader.
GregDearman
Team: TVCO

Re: Supermoto tracks???

Post by GregDearman »

Nice.
H3CT1KRider

Post by H3CT1KRider »

Well shit my bad... where do I need to move this too?
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

H3CT1KRider wrote:Well shit my bad... where do I need to move this too?
JLV will move it. Look for the tracks on puremxs. Know that some old release was there.
H3CT1KRider

Post by H3CT1KRider »

All I could find was motocity SM and 1 other, want to see some more SM tracks especially for the team!