Compelled to post questions here? Use this topic please.

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
barrington314
Team: me

Re: Milcreek Mx (request)

Post by barrington314 »

i started it along time ago. pulse got height data for me and i tweaked it a little and added in the jumps and stuff. then decided the scale was off. sent it to sky to see what he could do with it. and thats where we are at as of now. :D
hopefully done for next years amateur series. i really dont have the urge to make any outdoor tracks right now. everyone is in supercross mode. :mrgreen:
VMX_SKYmx99
Team: BOMR

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

I have made some progress on it and got it scaled right and changed a section. I am working on mill creewk and monster mountain, but they are both a ways out. Work has gotten super busy.
MakeItNasty81
Team: Privateer

Post by MakeItNasty81 »

I bet monster mtn and milcreek will be sick when they come out :lol: I ride those tracks alot. i would make it myself if i was actually good at track building, sorry :cry:
grabow312

Post by grabow312 »

i do to!
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Compelled to post questions here? Use this topic please

Post by jlv »

jlv wrote:
Phathry25 wrote:Do you really think this is going to work?
I figure maybe 1% will use this topic. Every little bit helps...
Maybe .1%.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

It was a good try though.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
barrington314

Post by barrington314 »

VMX_SKYmx99 wrote:I have made some progress on it and got it scaled right and changed a section. I am working on mill creewk and monster mountain, but they are both a ways out. Work has gotten super busy.
monster is one i really wanted to give a try. let me know if i can help some with it. idk how soon i can, as i have some other dead lines i have for some tracks for people. but id like to squeeze that one in some how.
bob117

Post by bob117 »

can someone link me 2 the track on 02. i dont know what track it is, and couldnt find my answer anywhere.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Here are the KOTM links: Prologue Main
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
D2 RacingMX

Post by D2 RacingMX »

Trevor wrote:JLV I am using the newest "erode" and i am using this in my properties, --erode 50 and i rode about 15 minutes on my track and barely any progress... and i don't know how to do the "MAX_ERODE_MX" thing, Please help me!
Try --erode 500
langley101
Team: 180 Decals

Track Makers Wonderin If someone will build a Track

Post by langley101 »

Hi track makers I was wondering if it was possible to get the track blue diamond mx park in Newark,DE built for sim, its a pretty simple track mostly tables and a little rhythem. Theres a link of GoPro footage of the track when it had the best "flow" because they have changed the format of the track over the summer but i thought it would be cool if this track could be made...... Someone Please Make It. :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roVrHmTywpE
mxer223

Post by mxer223 »

Does anyone know what the supercross track by washougal is called? It's up on a hill about half a mile from Washougal. I went up there this summer and rode it. It's sick, but I have no clue if it's a real track or private. If there are any gopro vids or anything I plan on making it so I have a better reference.
jlv wrote:I apologize for ruining all future MX games for you guys.
kawajob301
Team: Goonrider

MAKE This TRACK pls :)

Post by kawajob301 »

hi can someone please please make this stretch that would be very important for me to thank
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKyt4MjoPZM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CslPTIdsXZs

:)
JC383
Team: Privateer 2-stroke

##**TRACK ISSUES**## URGENT!

Post by JC383 »

I know your all gonna slate me for being a noob but i really dont care because im fed up of downloading a new track like the '2012 motosport national round highpoint' and going onto the track to find out its all pitch black. First of all, YES i have checked out the F.A.Q and everything file wise is in order. Any help at all please?! I just hate missing out racing good tracks. Oh, and it doesnt happen with all the tracks. just some.

PLEASE HELP!
barrington314

Re: ##**TRACK ISSUES**## URGENT!

Post by barrington314 »

you probably drag and dropped it into another folder on accident when moving it to your personal folder.