Washougal Ground Shaders

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
MXTrent75287
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Washougal Ground Shaders

Post by MXTrent75287 »

make sure you have this one installed.

http://puremxs.com/Tracks/TrackViewer.aspx?TrackID=416
FatTree25 wrote:Trent did say it best though.
My Stats | Add me on Steam
Noriyaro
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Noriyaro »

thank you for the link but puremxs give me error

Code: Select all

Server Error in '/' Application.

Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.]
   System.Web.Hosting.IIS7WorkerRequest.SendResponseFromFileStream(FileStream f, Int64 offset, Int64 length) +164
   System.Web.Hosting.IIS7WorkerRequest.SendResponseFromFile(String name, Int64 offset, Int64 length) +110
   System.Web.HttpFileResponseElement.System.Web.IHttpResponseElement.Send(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +89
   System.Web.HttpWriter.Send(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +76
   System.Web.HttpResponse.UpdateNativeResponse(Boolean sendHeaders) +908
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FinishRequestNotification(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context, RequestNotificationStatus& status) +159

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4223; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4223
MXTrent75287
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MXTrent75287 »

Try again, it works for me. But I know what you're talking about, I've gotten that error before with other links. I think that may mean the server is overloaded but I could be, and probably am, wrong.
FatTree25 wrote:Trent did say it best though.
My Stats | Add me on Steam
Noriyaro
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Noriyaro »

Tried again, track looks sick
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

shaders look sick, but man that makes it harder to see the ruts and bumps. That or it could just be that its been so long since ive played a national track.
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

barrington314 wrote:shaders look sick, but man that makes it harder to see the ruts and bumps. That or it could just be that its been so long since ive played a national track.
having just rode the washougal track before Dj released this I think its the other way around. I can see the ruts way better now than I ever could before on this track. Its looking awesome great work!
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I think it makes it easier as well. There's still a small amount of shading in the shadows, so you can pick up ruts and bumps easier. Thats in my opinion anyway
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Thanks DJ, for making the track closest to me the best one in the game, IMHO.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
BGnastyy905
Team: Tagger Designs

Post by BGnastyy905 »

I don't know why this isn't working for me, and when I do turn on Shader Programs it just makes my game lag.
@taggerdesigns #ScreamingCreative