Avalon Brush Offroad Course

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
yamaha#521

Re: Avalon Brush Offroad Course

Post by yamaha#521 »

MX PRODIGY 17 wrote:
yamaha#521 wrote:God damnit someone donate me a new controller already...
I got a Xbox controller that works fine. Just the wire if u move it the wrong way it'll disconnect. Pm me if u want it. 10 bucks to cover shipping and shit.
Nah il just try to fix mine or then buy a wired controller, but i've been for like 4 months now without a controller and it fucking sucks.
Norcal_51
Team: MotoStar Racing

Post by Norcal_51 »

truly a game changer!!!! my hat goes off!!! amazing work! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
yfz22
Team: Privateer

Post by yfz22 »

track of the year?...
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

yfz22 wrote:track of the year?...
track of the year is half mile
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Lets put this in 02! :lol:
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

So I was finally able to ride it. A few things I don't like: The exit up the hill out of the rocky river section seems too slippery, I was stuck for 40 seconds there just trying to get up the hill. That giant rock section thing with all the red arrows in it, the first time I went through I went straight across it and had no idea where to go (in a U around the trees) just didn't seem like it was marked very good. All the random trees in the sand section seemed a little extreme too. Some of the tight switchback sections I simply can't ride because my bike doesn't lean over or roll back fast enough and I can't turn and ride off the edge. My leveling is less than 20 and my roll damping is around 40, unless those are still too stiff. The dirt traction seemed to tacky when going slow, but when you go fast or get on an incline it feels very slippery (I looped a lot, then washed the front wheel in the next corner). Other than that it's a really fun track, and the amount of work you put into it is amazing!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Jisoku
Team: Evo Industries

Post by Jisoku »

seriously nice epic track, rly fun to ride. 1 thing i would like to see changed tho, is that u can do 1st lap for a laptime, so pretty much shift the gate or have a route that u go over finish quick after the start and be on lap 2. but thats just a smalllll thing :) overall a realy good and nice made track :)
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Ddavis wrote:Lets put this in 02! :lol:
+9000
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

Tom cortvriendt wrote:
Ddavis wrote:Lets put this in 02! :lol:
+9000
M@xTizZz wrote:Tracks up on the *eMc* Racing Server = mxsim.emcmxonline.fr:19802
Track is set for 2 laps!
:D
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Do I type that in? I couldnt connect
MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

Someone get a helmet cam of her! Not being able to play this is killing me!! I don't even care if it's a slow lap or you crash. You might have to make 2 videos to fit it all in... But screw it I want to see a lap! :D
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Uploading a cool edit right now Tyler
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

M@xTizZz wrote:Tracks up on the *eMc* Racing Server = mxsim.emcmxonline.fr:19802
Track is set for 2 laps!
:D
[/quote]

Dude I went into your server and 2 other riders were only halfway through the first lap (so what? 15 minutes into a 30 minute lap time track, for 2 laps?) Sorry but I just want to play I actually have shit going on today and want to race some people, not wait for 45 minutes. Then one of your fellow emf riders started calling me an asshole, pretty annoying.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Kellen's fastest lap is 14:38 with 3 fall off's. I still haven't managed to get an actual timed lap in yet...
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

can anyone run this maxed out at full fps. I can only get about 90 fps on this :( Devo.