fmx paradise

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
kasmo88

fmx paradise

Post by kasmo88 »

Hey worked bit more with the fmx track not cool textures but i think this track is pretty fun just to be riding around doing some flips and stuff..
hopefully you try it out and let me know what you think.
There is lots of different lines and crappy speed and style track and you can transfer many jumps.
hopefully you like it :)

track link http://www.mediafire.com/?so3shtxggltukc6
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Re: fmx paradise

Post by GustavoMX930' »

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
BGnastyy905
Team: Tagger Designs

Post by BGnastyy905 »

So fun to mess around on! If the dirt wasn't so spotty looking, I think it would be a lot more appealing and make it easier to find where to go. Still good though!
@taggerdesigns #ScreamingCreative
InsaneFMX
Team: Flipin 150ft triples

Post by InsaneFMX »

I love you...
DM 119

Post by DM 119 »

Ramps For Days
darnified
Crushed Dissenter
Team: ProConnection BSD

Post by darnified »

Swag, kush, purp, purp!
Tyler Antonides
Co-Owner of ProConnection BSD Customs #195
ABRacing18
Team: 888888888888

Post by ABRacing18 »

This looks like something that would be in the Saw movies. If scares me. :cry:
Aaron Boulger #116
Career Accomplishments:
Ate 3 tacos simultaneously
Almost won a race on 07
Made a successful batch of mac n cheese
jlv wrote:
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
WTF!!!! I barely touched him!!!
DM 119

Post by DM 119 »

darnified wrote:Swag, kush, purp, purp!
Zwine
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by Zwine »

OMG!!!!!!!
Jack Knight

rip Paul.
trc797
Team: Privateer

Post by trc797 »

the track rocks :D :o :shock:
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

I enjoy tracks like this. Your last track was pretty fun. You have a lot of creativity. It just seems like a lot of your jumps don't have enough pop to them. There is a huge run up to them and then they throw you far in distance but not very floats. It wouldn't be bad but your landings are too steep. There is absolutely no room for error on the jumps so it kind of takes the fun out of it. I think if you focused on a smaller area and got jumps that flowed well together with nice landing you could really be on to something. Your track is still fun don't get me wrong. Just takes a really long time to find the flow on it. Then it is hard to throw whips and flips consistently in a fun way. Keep at it man!
dionhuybers
Team: AMJ Graphixx

Post by dionhuybers »

[sarcasm] Not enough jumps in my opinion... [/sarcasm]
kasmo88

Post by kasmo88 »

Hey thanks to all was suprised to see so much good feedback :) thanks again :)

Hey Jbob23
Thanks i see what you mean. But ill try to explain why the jumps are the way they are haha :)
So i do ride fmx myself and i tried to do a jump and landing that would "feel" like i am hitting 8m radius ramp at 20m/65ft so thats where it started.
So finally i got the gap and ramp size somewhat sorted out and the landing was too mellow and it was just too easy. so i made landings steeper so you need to time those like in real life and to me it feels pretty much the same hearing the bike and i know if im going to hit the landing. Most of the jumps are trying to be aussie comp ramps at 75ft and 8m at 65ft and 3rd gear ramps around 100ft mark but yeah there is some jumps that arent exactly that :)
but anyways i can pretty much hit the landing smooth as butter everytime its not super easy but for me it keeps it fun :)
and i can do decent whips of jumps and flipping is easy i just lean back at right time and go through the gears i dont need to clutch it and it flips really nice without clutch.
Try playing it on a 250 2 smoke for me it works so good on that track i have problems on a 450 on that track :)
Not bashing on you i appreciate your feedback hopefully this helps you :)
and thanks to you all again.
post some video of you tricking that map out?
and let me know if you think its too hard :)

I enjoy tracks like this. Your last track was pretty fun. You have a lot of creativity. It just seems like a lot of your jumps don't have enough pop to them. There is a huge run up to them and then they throw you far in distance but not very floats. It wouldn't be bad but your landings are too steep. There is absolutely no room for error on the jumps so it kind of takes the fun out of it. I think if you focused on a smaller area and got jumps that flowed well together with nice landing you could really be on to something. Your track is still fun don't get me wrong. Just takes a really long time to find the flow on it. Then it is hard to throw whips and flips consistently in a fun way. Keep at it man!
MotardMatt220

Post by MotardMatt220 »

let me know if you need help with decals and statues, other then that looks pretty decent :)
kasmo88

Post by kasmo88 »

MotardMatt220 wrote:let me know if you need help with decals and statues, other then that looks pretty decent :)
Thanks :) I sure do need some help with those :) I cant figure out how to add and move those and so on :D I need to get better computer too i think my game starts to lag always when track looks good :D