BRITISH MX TRACKS (REQUESTS AND RELEASES)

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
ogden12

Re: BRITISH MX TRACKS (REQUESTS AND RELEASES)

Post by ogden12 »

g-dub wrote:that track looks sweeet! :)
Thanks man! :D
2013 Pro EMF French Cup Open World Championship 1st Overall
2014 250 Pro EMF Supercross Championship 3rd Overall
matto238
Team: Pulse MX

Post by matto238 »

JT43 wrote:Well as i stated before, Me and BuddyTheElf have put a ridiculous amount of time due to Buddy being a perfectionist and me being lazy... But, from the looks of it, it has payed off. The practice track is done and the race track is very close to being finished. The decals on these are also not the final decals, they are just the base/underlay decals. Anyway, i hope you enjoy these few images of FatCat MotoParc in Doncaster, UK.
(Sorry for taking up loads of space + The tracks are the 2012/early 2013 layout.)

Practice Track:

Race Track:

Birdseye View:

(Track on left is the Race Track, the track on the right is the Practice Track)

Thanks
-Joe (JT43)
-James (BuddyTheElf)
Just scrolling through this post and saw your pics of Fatcats, it looks amazing man, keep it up!
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Post by JT43 »

i really dont like them photos actually :lol:
they make it look worse than it actually is! Glad your liking the look of it though, 13-14 weeks off now! Hahahaaa, shame i've promised to get like 6 tracks done :(
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
matto238
Team: Pulse MX

Post by matto238 »

JT43 wrote:i really dont like them photos actually :lol:
they make it look worse than it actually is! Glad your liking the look of it though, 13-14 weeks off now! Hahahaaa, shame i've promised to get like 6 tracks done :(
Just take your time mate always pleased with your releases
Will-Hughes#205
Team: Atlas | TLD

Post by Will-Hughes#205 »

More Brits than i though.....
HAWKSTONE PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAWKSTONE PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rode Hawkstone tons of times, sadly im pretty clueless when it comes to track making but i know the track extremely well
g-dub
Team: DUBMOTO/EKSBrand.com

Post by g-dub »

hey will i was in your boat with regards to track building mate, till one day i discovered poidogs tutorials. im sure you can figure it out if i did mate. dont get me wrong im no barrington/haggvist or jt43 but i know the basics. and if you have attention to detail i.e decals and placement of trees and just general appreciation for the setting around the track that goes a long way to.
http://www.EKSBRAND.com

Steam Name: G-DUB MX
scottdearmanracing
Team: Privateer

Post by scottdearmanracing »

Has anyone thought of elsworth yet? its such a sick track!
kawy949

Post by kawy949 »

scottdearmanracing wrote:Has anyone thought of elsworth yet? its such a sick track!
I was thinking Elsworth, was one of my favourite tracks. I remember Alex Butler racing there when we were in the 80cc class.
Will-Hughes#205
Team: Atlas | TLD

Post by Will-Hughes#205 »

g-dub wrote:hey will i was in your boat with regards to track building mate, till one day i discovered poidogs tutorials. im sure you can figure it out if i did mate. dont get me wrong im no barrington/haggvist or jt43 but i know the basics. and if you have attention to detail i.e decals and placement of trees and just general appreciation for the setting around the track that goes a long way to.

have ever saw/been to Hawkstone? not exactly a track for beginners, all in the woods and there is hardly a single flat part on the track lol, also probably the biggest hill in any motocross track lol
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

Gary, no offence here but I think you should stick to imaginary tracks for now, just so you have more free roam when trying to use the editor. Even I find it extremely hard to make a replica, and most times just end up giving in and scrapping the project
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
ktm125cooper
Team: Searching

Post by ktm125cooper »

JT43, do you use the in game editor? I am really good at making jumps (in my opinion) but cant make berms at all, they come out all pointy and when i smooth or smudge them they just go to flat. Any tips?
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

add me on skype: Joe.t43
g-dub
Team: DUBMOTO/EKSBrand.com

Post by g-dub »

Hey jt thanks for your opinion mate but im doing just fine at the mo. i appreciate you've been making tracks a long time but im enjoying this replica mate thanks, i've got some people who have actually ridden the track in the last few months and am working on lots of things. i appreciate your advice tho mate but in this case its not needed! i'll call you on the "bat" phone when im in danger tho.. :)
http://www.EKSBRAND.com

Steam Name: G-DUB MX
beany118118
Team: Privateer

Post by beany118118 »

BuddyTheElf wrote:FatCat Motoparc is nearly done I think.
is it done yet?
I WANT A 250SXF 2016 PLEASE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

Nope, i can post some updated pictures if you want though