Flock MX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
KGuin44
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:19 am
Team: Privateer

Flock MX

Postby KGuin44 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:44 pm

Image
Welcome to Flock mx
This is my first track
Sorry, but your not going to make it over any of the jumps on anything smaller than a 450.
Its not very realistic but hey its a video game I play it so I don't have to worry about going over the bars on a 150 foot jump!
Have fun, and no timing gates couldn't get that figured out I may do an updated version with them!

Credits
who ever made
Washougal 2013 &
millvile 2013 along with the maker of
Johnson mine mx and cromieville
and people who tested it!
and dj for the redbull arches.
Thanks!
Track link: http://www.mediafire.com/?090jx77d78vwi4v

KGuin44
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:19 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Flock MX

Postby KGuin44 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:55 pm

sorry the picture got messed up heres some better ones! Image
Image
Blue flag means take the next person to pass you out at all cost!

KGuin44
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:19 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Flock MX

Postby KGuin44 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:39 am

OKAY SORRY YOU HAVE TO HAVE ALL THE TRACKS I MENTIONED IN THE CREDITS TO HAVE ALL THE OBJECTS
Blue flag means take the next person to pass you out at all cost!

juicer731
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:57 am
Location: Florida, Merica

Re: Flock MX

Postby juicer731 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:20 am

Someone should put this up on a server.

YzJarne_196
Posts: 615
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:00 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Flock MX

Postby YzJarne_196 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:28 am

juicer731 wrote:Someone should put this up on a server.

Lolwut? There isn't even a startgate, you just end up starting in the woods somewhere
2016 EMF Retro SX pro championship: 6th

juicer731
Posts: 633
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:57 am
Location: Florida, Merica

Re: Flock MX

Postby juicer731 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:59 pm

So??? I don't care. This track is fun and that's all I want in a track. All there are on the servers nowadays are replica tracks. This track is super fun to just mess around and it would be even better to play online.

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 7800
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: Flock MX

Postby checkerz » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:29 pm

KGuin44 wrote:Have fun, and no timing gates couldn't get that figured out I may do an updated version with them!


Couldn't figure it out, really? You realize there are tutorials on the forums explaining it, and it's extremely simple. More like, "I was in a rush to get this track out and was too lazy to look into timing gates, so I just tossed it out there."

KGuin44 wrote:Credits
who ever made
Washougal 2013 &
millvile 2013 along with the maker of
Johnson mine mx and cromieville
and people who tested it!
and dj for the redbull arches.
Thanks!


Glad to know you could take the time to dig through these tracks and pull the contents from them, but couldn't take the time to look up the creators to give them credit for the stuff you used. AND, expecting people to download 4 tracks just to see the objects on yours... probably not a good idea. I can see referencing one if you must, but 4?

/endrant

Hopefully instead of taking this personal you take it as advice to improve.

rsbdotexe
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:36 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Flock MX

Postby rsbdotexe » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:39 am

While this is a very unrealistic track, it's also a very fun track to mess around on. =) Thank you very much for sharing something different with us!

LarsBaso230
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:51 pm
Team: Launch Desings JM Ra

Re: Flock MX

Postby LarsBaso230 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:04 am

I love this track soo much! Have you spend alot of time on this? Cause it looks pretty nooby, but it is very good and fun track! Specially the sand sections!

KGuin44
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:19 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Flock MX

Postby KGuin44 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:14 am

checkerz wrote:
KGuin44 wrote:Have fun, and no timing gates couldn't get that figured out I may do an updated version with them!


Couldn't figure it out, really? You realize there are tutorials on the forums explaining it, and it's extremely simple. More like, "I was in a rush to get this track out and was too lazy to look into timing gates, so I just tossed it out there."

KGuin44 wrote:Credits
who ever made
Washougal 2013 &
millvile 2013 along with the maker of
Johnson mine mx and cromieville
and people who tested it!
and dj for the redbull arches.
Thanks!


Glad to know you could take the time to dig through these tracks and pull the contents from them, but couldn't take the time to look up the creators to give them credit for the stuff you used. AND, expecting people to download 4 tracks just to see the objects on yours... probably not a good idea. I can see referencing one if you must, but 4?

/endrant

Hopefully instead of taking this personal you take it as advice to improve.
'
Okay this is my first track i havent got the figured out timing gates and I can never learn from tutorials and i hate asking on here because people are rude. And im doing an updated version so you wont have to download 4 files once again i figured out getting objects and dirt into the game myself, so you dont have to complain about that. And i respect object creators very much and, but im pretty sure none of them are going to get that angry that i didnt track them down on the internet to credit them if they want to see there name on my track credits so bad feek free to PM me and i will add your name on the updated track. It be nice to get some feedback on the actual track instead of you complaining what i did wrong posting it.
Blue flag means take the next person to pass you out at all cost!

KGuin44
Posts: 107
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:19 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Flock MX

Postby KGuin44 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:15 am

YzJarne_196 wrote:
juicer731 wrote:Someone should put this up on a server.

Lolwut? There isn't even a startgate, you just end up starting in the woods somewhere
there is starting gates im going to get working timing gates on a updated version in a week or so if you want to see the gates go to the right of the finish line jump! :D
Blue flag means take the next person to pass you out at all cost!

User avatar
ABRacing18
Posts: 424
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:21 pm
Team: 888888888888

Re: Flock MX

Postby ABRacing18 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:09 pm

What a weird name for a track. It looks cool but in reality it's just ok.
Aaron Boulger #116
Career Accomplishments:
Ate 3 tacos simultaneously
Almost won a race on 07
Made a successful batch of mac n cheese
jlv wrote:
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.

WTF!!!! I barely touched him!!!

User avatar
Racers52
Posts: 2168
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:10 pm
Team: MXSEMF/rF
Location: Arkansas
Contact:

Re: Flock MX

Postby Racers52 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:26 am

KGuin44 wrote:
checkerz wrote:
KGuin44 wrote:Have fun, and no timing gates couldn't get that figured out I may do an updated version with them!


Couldn't figure it out, really? You realize there are tutorials on the forums explaining it, and it's extremely simple. More like, "I was in a rush to get this track out and was too lazy to look into timing gates, so I just tossed it out there."

KGuin44 wrote:Credits
who ever made
Washougal 2013 &
millvile 2013 along with the maker of
Johnson mine mx and cromieville
and people who tested it!
and dj for the redbull arches.
Thanks!


Glad to know you could take the time to dig through these tracks and pull the contents from them, but couldn't take the time to look up the creators to give them credit for the stuff you used. AND, expecting people to download 4 tracks just to see the objects on yours... probably not a good idea. I can see referencing one if you must, but 4?

/endrant

Hopefully instead of taking this personal you take it as advice to improve.
'
Okay this is my first track i havent got the figured out timing gates and I can never learn from tutorials and i hate asking on here because people are rude. And im doing an updated version so you wont have to download 4 files once again i figured out getting objects and dirt into the game myself, so you dont have to complain about that. And i respect object creators very much and, but im pretty sure none of them are going to get that angry that i didnt track them down on the internet to credit them if they want to see there name on my track credits so bad feek free to PM me and i will add your name on the updated track. It be nice to get some feedback on the actual track instead of you complaining what i did wrong posting it.

He wasn't complaining. He was straight up telling you what you did wrong. Thats just something you have to get used to. You track ideas are pretty cool, but not having timing gates and starting in the correct position kinda ruined this track for me.
For your first track I'll give you a break. Hope to see more tracks out of you. Overall rating 5.0/10
Image

RAMIREZ122
Posts: 79
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:47 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Flock MX

Postby RAMIREZ122 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:46 am

juicer731 wrote:Someone should put this up on a server.

foreals! this track is amazing!


Return to “Tracks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: KieranEvans122, macedirt and 14 guests