shadervill mx complex

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
shezz201
Team: want to a join team

shadervill mx complex

Post by shezz201 »

hi sorry if the pic doesn't work can someone help? but hey guys it shezz201 here this is my first post and im really excited, I have made a couple of tracks but this has been my favourite! so u guys will have sicker tracks then me now but im getting better, so pls all I ask is that u download and guve me some constructive critasism and pls don't give to much hate? 2 supecross tracks I motocross track and yeah enjoy :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

if any wants to team up with me and help me my email is twozeroone@hotmail.com

download here:http://www.mediafire.com/download/wk0do ... omplex.rar

if you want a track just ask I will do them
thnx to liam foulds for beta testing and jlv for the game :twisted:
shezz201

Re: shadervill mx complex

Post by shezz201 »

there is photo tell me what u think
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

upload a picture to an image hosting site, Photobucket, imgdrp and there are others, but once it uploads copy the link and put it in between the brackets when you click the image button
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
shezz201

Post by shezz201 »

thanks so much fro much appreciated, the photo half worked tho :roll: http://s1031.photobucket.com/user/mitch ... sort=3&o=0
:D :D :D