2013 MX Sim Cup (Monster energy cup)

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Re: 2013 MX Sim Cup (Monster energy cup)

Post by Yamahaman95 »

thrown together by me (should have explained it better) was more of a visual and like the sides of jumps and some things just kind of gave that feel off, barrington knows im not trying to come off as a dick but just some things in my opinion, people will always hate tracks, some will even be stupid enough for raging and PMing you and complain you messed up horsepower hill when you never touched it, if someone makes a track that everyone in the community likes, that man should get a gold metal
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
martin#44
Team: Privateer

Post by martin#44 »

barrington314 wrote: I didn't plan on doing much more before Glen Helen, but now I wanna make something else before SX. Genova and a new 2011 MEC are on my mind.
i can't wait for that :P always love your tracks
kreate
Team: Instinct Racing

Post by kreate »

I cant play this track cause it lags to much -_- , I lowered my graphics alot and no boost in fps what so ever. Any ideas, Doesnt look like there is a ton of texture detail on it... If its just my pc will there be a lower res version out? Really wanna play this track
WolFmx
Team: Sangiove Energy Team

Post by WolFmx »

kreate wrote:I cant play this track cause it lags to much -_- , I lowered my graphics alot and no boost in fps what so ever. Any ideas, Doesnt look like there is a ton of texture detail on it... If its just my pc will there be a lower res version out? Really wanna play this track
same problem... i just downloaded the track and lag very very much... i havent this problem with any track :cry: