Off Season SX 2

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
VMX_SKYmx99
Team: BOMR

Re: Off Season SX 2

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

Thanks guys. I'm glad everyone seems to like it! Maybe it's time to start another one?
PONZA77
Team: AMJ Graphixx

Post by PONZA77 »

Sick track as always good job man!
VMX_SKYmx99 wrote:Maybe it's time to start another one?
go for it :)
iNoScope

Post by iNoScope »

Keep up the visuals too.
Scummy

Post by Scummy »

Realy good texture, athmosphere and track, perfect for 125 and testing! One thing the whoops could be bigger.
jakelogi8
Team: Privateer

Post by jakelogi8 »

Do I need to download a texture pack for this track? Sorry I am sort of new to custom tracks!!!
VMX_SKYmx99
Team: BOMR

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

I'm not 12 and gonna yell through my keyboard like most around here, but it is stated in the first post what track it references. I know I haven't made a track in a long time (working on fixing that) but we work really hard to create these things and the least you could do is take 2 mins while you download to read what we have to say. I love explaining my thoughts and opinions as well as saying thanks to those who helped. I also like hearing what YOU or anyone else has to say about my work. Good or bad. Now with that being said... I am kinda flattered you went back this far and dug up this old track. Makes me a bit more motivated to finish up what I'm working on currently.

Now I hope it isn't too hard to find the info you're looking for. I'm not gonna tell you, but I did make it easier than finding page 1. :roll:

VMX_SKYmx99 wrote:Image

https://www.mediafire.com/?16xt23zeytq1wp1

I had a couple weeks off and decided to put this together. I tried to go for an autumn theme and I think it turned out really well. This track is intended for use with shaders ON. As always, let me know what you think of it. Anyway... happy thanksgiving, download, and enjoy!

Thanks to:
Checkerz and Markham for the sx template.
Jay for Decals
Checkerz/Wheels for objects

This track reference the Race Tech Championship Factory for a few objects