2014 rF MotoOption Supercross presented by Fly Racing

Organize races and post results here
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Re: 2014 rF MotoOption Supercross presented by Fly Racing

Post by James_122 »

I can only speak for myself and myself only.

I agree everything has been blown out of proportion, and it has been between your team and mine it seems like. Every one likes to take stabs at each other, and most of the time they are light hearted, but there is times when things are taken seriously from both ends. I personally, like to have fun with the whole aspect of it, because others seem to play it off like our teams hate eachother. I for one like every single person on Barry, and that does include Dennis. Dennis is one of the coolest guys to talk to when he is not racing, and Spinelli is as well. Spinelli can be dumb and make poor decisions, just like Dennis. The only difference i feel is the seriousness in which Dennis says it, and i can see you do not support it either.

I feel like i have no issues with anyone really, and i can talk with everyone in team speak, and enjoy my time. I am to blame for alot of stuff because i find the entire motosport vs barry thing to be funny. I take the stabs like saying lucky and all of that because i find it to be amusing. In no way shape or form am i meaning anything personally, as i see it all as one big joke. I talk with the majority of people in team speak, and i do not think i have to explain who i am because i am always under the assumption that everyone knows i like to laugh a lot which sometimes goes too far.

My logic is, i personally do not see how people can let this game get to them that bad. If i do poor in a race (which is all of them), i exit out of the game and move on. We have all got to know one another in team speak, and we all know how each other are. Sometimes i joke and things are taken personally, or that i am mocking them as a person, and i apologize if anyone sees it that way. I am just in it for the fun, and not the results. If the results come one day, then perfect. I was having fun when it happened.

Everything would just be way more enjoyable if people would actually enjoy the game, enjoy battling and racing clean and not worrying about being better then someone.
JVanderlee225
Team: MadCape

Post by JVanderlee225 »

Osari52 wrote:I'm happy for you that you've won the title and hopefully you have a great outdoors season.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

KTM57 wrote:I can tell you that I was 100% not trying to punt you, and I would hope you'd think more of me than that, but I could see why you wouldn't. I saw that you were running very slowly into that particular corner and knew that I would be able to take your line away. I knew that I was faster than you by the rate that I was catching you and knew that I would have to make a pass when given an opportunity in order to be able to make up time on the leaders within a short semi on a one lined track.

It seems that nobody is OK with passing unless the rider in front makes a mistake. People complain endlessly about front wheel lock, yet are mad when someone is able to make a move good enough to rub another rider without going down. Maybe I'm just stupid and have no racing sense or something, but that seems very backwards to me.
I guess I forgot to hit the submit button on my reply earlier.. :lol:

I didn't believe you were going to punt me and that was proven when know one got a off bike crash just a fall over. I do not have any issue with you going froward August, I would rather that in situation's like this in the future someone could make a pass on the track without contact. I do believe that if there was more runout after jump sections going into corners and the 180 berms were a bit bigger there would be more room to pass with alternate lines.
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote: I do believe that if there was more runout after jump sections going into corners and the 180 berms were a bit bigger there would be more room to pass with alternate lines.

agreeed!
T_Frye127

Post by T_Frye127 »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: holy shit, its 8:30 on Thursday and know one has asked when the track will be out?
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Post by Scotty226 »

It wont be out for another week lol
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Post by Cummings55 »

Please, please tell me I was not the only idiot who was constantly checking this to see if the new track came out. :oops:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

You were the only one.
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Post by Cummings55 »

I even told myself, "Oh man there is a week off this week that sucks." And then proceeded to check for the track. Lol.
T_Frye127

Post by T_Frye127 »

oh mannn hahahha im a jack ass. i completely forgot that was this week. lol
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Time for the decoy link...
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

Ddavis wrote:You were the only one.
Hahahaha yeah most people remembered :o
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

Osari52 wrote:Sure, Dennis went over the top and I'm not saying what he said is even remotely okay, but Spinelli has been riding like a jackass this year and has frustrated quite a few people because of it. Dennis definitely has a short fuse and I'm sure Tony's negligence in realizing he has some fault in the situation, provoked Dennis over the top.
how does riding clean and beating someone fair provoke Dennis over the top?

if you ask anyone even when i ride stupid i usually apologize

i mean im not the perfect rider, if you remember you blew a berm in the lcq.........
and hit the forum wizard Matt James

i think that if i mess up your race for whatever reason, why not attack my sim skills? you know..the reason that caused you to get mad....but nope people take it personal over a videogame...

so you can just take all your stupid raging afterwards and

Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
JVanderlee225
Team: MadCape

Post by JVanderlee225 »

Tony you're 3 days too late.
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

JVanderlee225 wrote:Tony you're 3 days too late.
i had to cut grass...my bad for making money -___-
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards