Track realease Den Dungen The Netherlands

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
RicharddeKuijper
Team: Privateer

Track realease Den Dungen The Netherlands

Post by RicharddeKuijper »

Here is my new track, it is a replica track of Den Dungen in The Netherlands.
i made this track because there are a lot of nice jumps in it and its a track where i ride at real life.
i hope you guys enjoy it :D

big thanks to :
-Dion Huybers for help me whit the decoration and the map, the skybox en some other good things.
-JLV for the game
-some beta testers
-Robin Flier to make the link and this picture ^

here is the Download link of the track: https://www.mediafire.com/?kio9nppe4b58oqe

Track made by: Richard de Kuijper
smitty771

Re: Track realease Den Dungen The Netherlands

Post by smitty771 »

i dont know how the track is in real life...but it feels like the jumps are way too small. its fun dont get me wrong but i think they should have been bigger? you did a real good job on it though
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

LOVE this track. It really feels like a local track. And I don't think the jumps are too small at all. Except for a couple of little doubles (which I assume is how it is in real life).... FANTASTIC! :D
marco87

Post by marco87 »

Nice, i really liked the flow of the track, it feels as if you're riding it in real life.
Most of the jumps are the right scale, the table before the start straight is slightly overscaled. The ruts ride really well, although they look unrealistic and to big. The bumbs are way to big and look more like rolers and whoops to me. I really liked the environment, because the trees and everyting are placed at the same spots as it is in real life.
Dont let my criticism put you off making tracks, as i think this one of the best replicas of a dutch track.
RicharddeKuijper

Post by RicharddeKuijper »

thx to the reactions, great! i know some things look like a wave but it's mxs you know :P, for mxs better i think.
about the jumps, in real life they are not big or something like that.